three

Riki stood on the side of the hallway, waiting for someone to show up. A smile played on his lips as soon as he saw the person he was waiting for.

As usual, he's wearing the same color of the shirt with just a different print on.

"Are you mourning or something?" Riki speaks, once the sophomore walks in front of him.

Riki takes the chance to walk beside the older, his eyes taking in the design of the shirt he was wearing.

"What's your problem about the color of my shirts?" the older asked.

Riki feels a little annoyed by the fact that he didn't even spared him a glance. This sophomore has a lot of patience in him and he's not giving in to Riki's attempts.

Riki remained calm, he loved difficult persons like him. It's a challenge for him, to see this sophomore burst in anger because of him.

"It's always black and it's hurting my eyes," Riki said.

His smile gets wider as soon as he saw how the sophomore closed his eyes for a moment, probably to keep his own cool.

"Then don't look," the sophomore said, walking faster.

Riki didn't bother to keep up, following him around isn't a 'Riki thing' to do. It just happens that they always cross path and Riki took that chance to annoy him.

"Riki."

Riki stopped walking and looked back at the person who just called his name-Heeseung.

"Here's your drink," the older gave him the cup of drink he asked earlier in the morning before leaving their apartment.

"Thanks," Riki said, smelling the aroma of his favorite hot chocolate.

Heeseung gave him a small smile, before his eyes followed the direction of a student who just left.

"He must be the person Jay is saying, your new interest," Heeseung commented.

Riki only let out a small laugh as he shrugged.

"I'll get going then, thanks for the drink," Riki said, turning around.

"Where are you going? Your class is in this building," Heeseung said.

"Home," Riki simply said, "Please don't tell Jay I'm skipping a class."

Heeseung looked at Riki, confused. The younger only tapped his shoulder before running away.

Riki goes back to the apartment owned by Jay located just outside the university. He goes straight to their small laundry.

It didn't take him a minute until he spotted a black shirt hunged on the rack, along with other black shirts and Jay's clothes. He smiles as he took one out.

"Thanks for washing these for me, Jay," Riki said, although Jay was not there to hear his gratitude.

Riki still shows up to his first class just thirty minutes late. He might be a little naughty but he still value his attendance.

"Heeseung said you skipped your first class," Jay said as soon as Riki approached their lunch table.

"He's lying," Riki responded, placing his tray of food down on the table.

He scanned the students in the cafeteria, finding a person wearing the same shirt he's wearing. He couldn't help but to smile when he meets the sophomore's gaze.

The look of annoyance in his face is enough for Riki to be happy. He sat down on their table and began eating his lunch.

Jay and Jake who witnessed the intense staring can only shook their head.

"Why does he look like someone who can be a match to your annoying pranks," Jay said.

"You should stop messing up with him before he gets back at you," Jake said.

Riki laughs, "That's my goal."

+++

Jungwon looked back and forth between Sunoo's balled fist and the freshman who wears the same shirt as his best friend.

"Calm yourself," Jungwon said.

"I can just transfer school."

Jungwon shook his head, "If he's friends with them, he must be friends with Sunghoon too. They're known even outside this university."

Sunoo's fist soften as he takes deep breathes in.

"I mean," Sunoo said, "Why is he even wearing the same shirt as mine after he just said he hates the color?"

"You can just change yours," Jungwon suggested.

Sunoo looked back at the freshman on the other table. If he isn't friends with those seniors, Sunoo could have already got his revenge right after the umbrella scene.

"Oh, I will right now," Sunoo said, standing up. "Look after my meal and I'll run to the dorm real quick."

Sunoo didn't let Jungwon talk as he already ran away.

Some student notices him, finally realizing he's wearing the same shirt as the freshman sitting with Jay and Jake-Riki.

Ten minutes later, Sunoo showed up again wearing the same color of shirt but this time with a different print.

tengyu_