two

Sunoo is peacefully walking to his first class, when someone suddenly speaks from behind him.

"Do your shirts only has one color?"

He had to stop and look back. The senior stopped right before his face as well.

"Why'd you stop," the senior said, his finger pushing Sunoo's shoulder away.

Sunoo stepped back, he takes deep breaths in to control his temper. This senior again. He gave the senior one last glance before he continued walking, he could feel him still following from behind.

He ignored the random comments coming from the senior and tried hard to keep his cool. He knew he must not mess up with this dude, or else the past might happen again.

No, Sunoo never want any attention. He just want to study peacefully alongside his best friend.

However, eversince that umbrella scene, the senior kept on appearing everywhere on the university. As if he's trying to test Sunoo's patience.

"He's a senior, what is he even doing here?" Sunoo murmured, avoiding eye contact with the person standing before the gym's entrance.

"Are you allowed to wear any shirt in your P.E class?" the senior speaks once Sunoo approached the door.

"What is a senior even doing here?" Sunoo couldn't help but ask.

The senior cocked an eyebrow up, face seemed a little shock. He then quickly smirked.

"Is that a compliment or an insult? I'm not a senior," the senior said-or rather the 'feeling senior'.

Sunoo look at him from head to his toe.

"I should've guessed so, you don't even act like one. Psh," Sunoo rolled his eyes before pushing the door open and entering the gym, leaving the feeling senior outside.

He took a sit beside Jungwon on the floor, who was doing his calculus assignment at the moment.

Jungwon looked up, "Isn't he the senior you were talking about?"

"Apparently, he's not a senior," Sunoo said, peeking at Jungwon's note. "Let me copy your answers after this class."

"You can start now, I heard our PE instructor is absent today," Jungwon said.

Sunoo looked around the corner. Their classmates were all sitting on the floor, everyone doing their own things. He shrugged, picking up his own notes to copy Jungwon's assignment.

"Yah, look, he's just a freshman," Jungwon speaks after a while.

Sunoo looked up from his notes and found the feeling senior from the other side of the gym. They were doing warm ups with the lead of their instructor, who is Sunoo's and Jungwon's instructor as well when they were freshmen.

"No wonder he acts like a child," Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Still, he's friends with those seniors," Jungwon said.

"You don't have to remind me, I know where to stand," Sunoo said, looking back at his paper.

Jungwon smiled flatly, a look of pity crossing his eyes as he looks at his best friend.

+++

"Riki!"

The door to his room opened, revealing Jay who's holding multiple packages.

"Are these packages yours?" Jay asked.

Riki looked up from the screen of his computer, "Yeah, just leave them on my bed."

Jay threw the packages into the younger's bed.

"What even are those?" Jay curiously asked. "Equipments you need for your next prank?"

A sly smile played on Riki's lips as he returned his attention back to what he is playing.

Jay can only shook his head before leaving the younger alone. The moment Jay closed the door, Riki left his game on AFK and excitedly dives in his bed. He took the packages in his hand, smiling as he opens the first one.

He spent thousands of dollars for all of these. It took him three days of browsing online stores and another three days of waiting until these packages arrived.

Now, all he need is to wait a perfect time to wear these...shirts.

+++

A/N:

It will literally take at least five more chapters before they learn each and other's name. For now, let's get familiar with the alternative names they were using to call each other.

Feeling Senior / Freshman = Riki
Sophomore = Sunoo (or sometimes Jungwon)

Side by Side by The8 of Seventeen will be the first song on try-hard sunki-au playlist. I just listened to it.

tengyu_