eighteen

Sunoo opens his eyes after hearing a faint noise of zombies growling from somewhere. His legs felt numb and his upper body is hurting.

His eyes first landed on the television playing a movie about zombie apocalypse. Slowly, a flashback from yesterday reminds him why his surrounding isn't familiar.

He have told the dorm manager that he can't come back until the storm will stop, and that he's staying with a friend for the mean time. He spends time with Riki, watching him tire himself by dancing until they both decided to watch horror movies.

Sunoo's stomach grumbles.

And they've fallen asleep in the middle of the movie without eating anything for dinner.

Sunoo tried to get up from awakwardly sitting in the couch, wondering how he have managed to sleep in such position, when he noticed Riki's head leaning on his shoulder.

Did they slept on the couch leaning on each other?

He leans back and tried stretching his legs in a way that he couldn't disturb Riki's sleep. How long will he wait until Riki finally wakes up?

Sunoo didn't even know if the storm have stopped already. The windows are all covered in thick curtains and the temperature inside is set to a warmer level, like it was just a normal weather.

It took another ten minutes when Riki finally moves his head off Sunoo's shoulder, but he was not yet awake. Sunoo takes the chance to stood up and stretch his whole body. His stomach grumbles again.

Sunoo walked towards the window and peeked through the curtains. The storm have finally calmed, and there were already workers cleaning the snows on the street.

He can finally go back to the dorms.

+++

Riki abruptly wokes up after hearing one murderous scream.

He looks around, feeling a little nervous. What if a murderer have entered the apartment? Jay will probably kill him twice when he found out, even though he's already got killed by the killer.

However, he found no other than Sunoo peeking from the kitchen.

Riki then hears a zombie growling coming from the speaker attached to the television. He sighed in relief, there was no murderer. It was just a zombie movie still playing on the television.

Riki first fixed his hair with his fingers before turning the television off. His whole body aching, but he feels rather energized. He have slept great even with such a bad position on the couch.

He then wonders where Sunoo have slept.

Isn't he such a bad home owner? He didn't even gave his visitor a proper place to sleep in.

He walked towards the window and peeked outside, the weather seemed calm and great already. The snow on the roads have already swept away.

“The breakfast is ready,” Sunoo speaks from the kitchen.

Riki shakes his head. He really failed as a host, he let his visitor cook. Riki goes to the kitchen, seeing the pot of ramyeon on the middle of the table with their bowls and utensils all ready.

“You don't have stocks of rice, no wonder you eat outside even in a bad weather,” Sunoo commented, already sitting on the other end of the table.

Riki didn't speak.

He just woke up—no, he was forced to wake up with a loud screaming sound. His mind still is cloudy with random morning thoughts.

“Can I ask something?” Sunoo speaks, out of the blue.

try-hard •sunki au•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara