Domirella: The Surreal Succubi - Chapter Eighteen

Her eyes remain closed as if some perverted dream, my perverted dream captivates her. My body involuntarily reacts to her supple body, and I feel manhood poking against her mound. She looks down at my crotch as if she is awake once more. The smile on her face becomes even more devious. Like a cat, she licks her lips slightly as she blushes. A realization that it's a trait I'd come to expect from Tonia and Toria. She leans closer and closer to me. I smell her sweet breath against my face as her lips come within millimeters of mine. As she breathes steadily, her eyes remain closed. Since I awoke, she hasn't opened her eyes once. I can see the emotion on her face. 'Was something holding her back?' I didn't notice the change in her devious expression, but something seemed to hold her back. The look she gives me now is that of wanting desire as she looks down at me with closed eyes. My body knew she wanted more, even if she was asleep, but she refused to let me feel it. If Toria or Tonia were those types of people, the enchanting succubus could devour me without a second thought. The two of them could easily live up to the legends of how humanity from my world viewed a succubus.

That is what anyone in my position would think of concerning a succubus. Toria and Tonia, however, are quite different from what I knew about the succubus race. People have a misunderstanding of succubus's and incubuses. I memorize every expression on her face as she waits for me to decide. She truly meant what she said to me before getting into my bed. Even though her instincts tell her otherwise, she waits until I make the choice for myself.' Toria must have known this would happen. No wonder she was angry. She thought I looked down on her like all other humans do. I knew Toria's feelings at this moment without any mental connection. At some level, she was aware of what was happening and was holding herself back. Maybe it's fear that prevents her from waking up. Humankind from my world and theirs harbors a hardline belief that sexual fulfillment is the sole purpose of a succubus. Humans believe they cannot have any other purpose than to please the many races of their world. Because of this, Venus's Cove is a special place for many people. Any other man in position would have wasted no time taking her. That wasn't Toria. As a result, I have come to understand that she wants something she cannot get from anyone else on this planet. I should have picked up on this early.

'How could anyone avoid such tantalizing women with beauty beyond comparison? How did I miss the passing glance of the other humans in the city?' If they were human, every man in their presence would compete for their attention. 'How did I miss how they looked at Cathy?' It was ignorance on my part not to notice what was going on. It was ignorance on my part not to notice what was going on. 'This is the treatment they have received their entire lives?' I look at her. She and her sister have suffered humiliation and pain. I remember the moment I first saw them. That pain was there on their faces then. My coming here now meant more than it ever had before. I see Toria's expression change slightly, but this time, I notice the change. She can sense what I feel, and she reacts. Although she tries to hide her feelings, the succubus still carries wounds. I see an array of emotions ripple over her face like brilliant waves of color. My god, what a remarkable woman she is. She reacts in real time to me. How can anyone see this as a curse?' She expects rejection. I will not give that to her or Tonia. At that moment, I felt a warm sensation rising within me. Anger at how the world treated her kind swelled like a fury I had never known. The emotions were such powerful tears ran down my cheeks. Moments later, I see sparkling tears run down hers. 'I can see her emotions?' That's when I noticed the slight pain in my right eye.

A bluish aura surrounds her. There's a visual representation of sadness before me. In her mind, she believes that I am about to reject her. The warm sensation inside me explodes into a burning torrent. I feel that a cascade of power burst through my entire body. It swirls like a raging storm, so much I feel as if I'm about to burst into flames. The burning energy churns and churns all over my body for several moments before it surges toward my midsection, gathering like a pulsating star. The power within me is audible, and I can feel it building inside me. My best attempt at finding a way to describe the sound would be to say that it sounds as if a freight train is barreling down a mountain at top speed. Then, as if an earthquake were taking place, the room begins to shake. My ears pound from the pulsating energy. My head feels light, and my vision sharpens-the rune on her chest bursts into pinkish flames. I can feel intense magic come to life like a waking dragon. The power is like no other, and it is indescribable. The flames on her chest are dancing between us, forming some ethereal chain of flames that snake their way down to my chest as they dance between us.

I see Toria in a way I have never seen anyone before. Her face is so beautiful it pains me to look at her, but I don't look away. Beyond my vision, the world seems to be raging like a storm around the bed. I see every detail, every emotion, every want, and every desire she wants. It's at that moment the world stands still for me. I knew what my purpose in life was now. Nothing in heaven and hell would get in my way. From this point on, I knew I was going to fulfill every wish this succubus and her twin would ever make. The power sprung into a raging vigorous flame, as if someone had thrown an invisible accelerant into my soul. All sound vanished, and for a moment, all I felt was her heartbeat and mine. They beat as one, in complete harmony with one another. And that's when it happened. In one quick moment, my world changed.

The dancing flames shoot into my chest as more red flames ignite between our two bodies. It rages around us like a cyclone of fire, engulfing the entire room. That power growing deep in my soul erupts into Toria like an explosion from a volcano. Her wings flap open, and her horns grow longer and sharper. Her purplish-pink skin darkens before my eyes. In seconds, the room returns to a deafening silence. Suddenly, her eyes burst open, and I looked into them. She has eyes that glow a hot pink like the depths of a burning sun. The tears run down her cheeks as I see the true Toria for the first time since I came to this world.

"I'm sorry for making you wait... Toria!" I whisper as she looks into my eyes, fully awake.

I place my hands on her cheeks gently, and I kiss her... I kiss her like I would kiss a lover I'd known my entire life.