Domirella: The Surreal Succubi - Chapter Three

"Someone! Anyone, please, someone, anyone, help us!" I recognized that voice. It's Minah.

The blood in my body went cold. Clenching my teeth, I had an overwhelming need to run towards the sound of her voice, but that's when I heard another voice.

"Please help!" Marie screamed.

Fear begins dashing through my veins before being replaced by raw anger. Whoever would dare to hurt Minah or Maria surely will pay. The instinct to kill came back. I thought I left that behind during the war, but hearing them both plea for help brought it back. I can't stand by while others hurt those weaker than them.

"Shit!!!" I yelled.

Without a second thought, I burst into a running sprint. The sound of their screams came from the south. If this world is anything like ours, this direction is south. The plant and radio station are south of Pine Point. My SUV is facing the same direction as the radio station. Plus, the moss on the sides of all the trees faces the opposite direction of my SUV. But, of course, I could be wrong about the planet's tilt, and the rotation could all be the opposite of Earth. Similarly, the size could be vastly different. I heard the two bountiful vixens behind me. As I drew closer to the screams, my heart raged out of control. Finally, a clearing came into view, and there it was. In the distance, several football fields away, there is a half-materialized radio station in the middle of a grassy plain. I can tell by their hair color; it's Minah and Marie. Their stunning blonde hair is visible even from here. My crush and her sister are comparable to the two vixens I had just met. They are elegant, matching white and yellow summer dresses. I remember gazing upon them at the cafe we all frequented. The fabric hung to their bodies like a second skin. I see the woman of my dreams and her sister forcibly being taken from where I am.

An unknown figure in what can only be all-black medieval armor throws Minah over his shoulders as if she's light as a feather. The assailants were like knights from some medieval order. Maria fights with another assailant in the same armor as he pulls her by her waist toward a waiting horse. I knew both wore no bras or panties as I remember glimpsing their dresses or skirts in the past on many occasions. Their skin is so pale they can get away with it, as any undergarments would be visible underneath. I watch as another woman with black hair struggles wildly in the arms of two more armored knights as one picks her up by the waist. Then I witness two giant knights drag four women by their hair in each hand, screaming into a waiting massive metal wagon. Inside, I see more women from the radio station cowering as the knights in black capture them one by one. The sight unfolding in the parking lot of the radio station is horrendous. I knew many of the workers and feared what would happen to them. 'Are they taking them to sell them into slavery? That is a question I did not know.'

The knights chase down the radio station workers like cattle, capturing everyone in sight. Many try to flee, but the knights are faster. The mere presence of these medieval knights confused me, so I knew they were in panic mode. I watch helplessly as an army of Dark Templars carries dozens of radio station workers over their shoulders into waiting metal wagons all over the parking lot. The wagons were like the ones slavers would use in ancient times. Several women inside whimpered behind the steel bars with no way to escape. I want to run to their aid desperately, but I know my efforts would be wasteful. There were so many I could not count their numbers. I knew the radio station only employed female workers, over a hundred workers, as it's the largest station in three territories. Over half the station was summoned to this world by old magic, with only a third missing. Thankfully, it's the half with all the offices where most would work. But, again, I was unsure if more people were in trouble.

Overwhelming anger overtakes my facilities, so I stand up, ready to charge out into the open, but a firm hand pulls me back. One sister held me back. She put her hand to her lips. The other spoke so low I almost didn't catch her words. I curse myself for not telling her how I felt before all this. I would have married both of them if I had known this would happen. They didn't deserve this. I have to do something now.

"You can't... they'll kill you and us," Dominatonia whispered.

"Legends say Dark Templars are not known for their mercy...," Dominatoria whispered.

"I have to save them," I whispered, barely able to contain my apprehension.

"If you want to save them... then help us overthrow our mother. Then we can aid you...," Dominatoria whispered.

"The spell is not this inaccurate. I suspect the Dark Templars interfered with the spell somehow," Dominatonia whispered.

They were sincere in their words. That much, I can tell. I feel an overwhelming helplessness as I watch them take Minah, Marie, and the others onto black horses before riding in the opposite direction. I made my mind up. If I were to save them and everyone, I would need help. These two busty vixens might be my only hope. The two strange girls gave me a somber look, but quickly looked away. As it is now, I'm in no position to help them. So the three of us watch them ride out of sight.