Domirella: The Surreal Succubi - Chapter Sixteen

A loud knocking came from the door of my room, shaking me from my thoughts. I answered the door hastily. Only to see Toria standing in the doorway with an angry face. Her hands were at her sides. She clearly is ready to kick me down if need be. The succubus girl wore nothing but a lavish white babydoll dress that barely covered her ample body. Where she got the dress is mysterious. Neither of these gorgeous twin succubi brought any luggage with them, yet they could switch into a new outfit if I took my attention off of them for one second. But I have to say, Toria standing there in her white babydoll dress is more gorgeous than I can imagine. Even if she had the, 'You're going to die face,' expression on her face. It fit her body, revealing her curvaceous features. 'I couldn't help but feel like my fortune was the will of some goddess. Like this unknown goddess chose me for some great destiny yet revealed to me.' I couldn't stay mad at Toria, so I took a step out of her way. I knew nothing I could do would stop her, anyway. 'In other words, why poke the bear in a sense?' Besides, there's just something about her I could not resist. She felt like the childhood crush I had never growing up. She made a grunting sound as her eyes grew bigger at my apparent ignorance on my part. I bet she thought I was ignoring her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. There's just a lot on my mind. I assume something is wrong, correct?" I said, rubbing my hands through my hair.

"Why do I have a room to myself?? Aren't we supposed to be in the same room??" she blurted with an angry voice quickly pushing her way past me.

She did not waste a second walking into my room. Of course, I had no way of knowing why she was mad for this particular reason. So, I closed the door and lay on the lavish bed, but she just stood beside the bed glaring at me. How she got all the way into my suite was yet another mystery. 'I'm sure I locked the entry doors and the foyer doors. Did she use magic? Maybe all the keys on this floor are interchangeable.'

"Hold on! Wait one minute... Didn't you ask for a room? Both of you did as I recall. On the journey here!" I countered.

She bent forward, letting her breast almost fall out of her dress, and made a 'Wait... What the fuck are you talking about, face?' As if I should already know what she was upset about.

"Tonia and I have already agreed on this. We will take turns sleeping with you every night and on the weekends we will both share your bed. That is the rule. Remember, you promised to play our games?" she explained, lean back to straighten her back.

She began blushing as if she thought I had forgotten about it. 'I could not believe my eyes. Toria was actually twisting her toe on her right foot while holding her hands behind her back, but she didn't have the devious look she had over the last few days. Now, she had a more vulnerable look on her face, as if she was unsure of my response.' Her blushing is a mirror image of an anime girl. The reality of that fact hit me harder than a bag of rocks. Not that she could pull that off without even knowing what an anime girl it was simply unthinkable, but that she made that expression to begin with. Such knowledge had an obliterating effect on my understanding of this world.

"Oh god... you can't be serious. When did you have time to make this up?" I asked.

Her expression threw me off so much that I felt bad for not picking my words better. I could see her wincing at my words, and it made me feel like the trash that I am. 'How could I forget Toria is a woman first and a succubus second? She can't help her nature and right now she is putting in every effort to go against her nature. How could I be... such an awkward, unsociable fool?' She looks away as if my words scolded her.

"We can communicate through our minds, idiot. Didn't we tell you already?"

"Oh... Yes... I see. That's something I should have not forgotten," I said, turning away, and then I remembered what they actually told me.

"Wait... You told me you can communicate with Sissel! Not each other!"

"Hmm. What... Really? Well, it's the same thing. So, get out of the way, grubby human, and lie with me!"

I gasped as she moved at the speed of the otherworldly. She rushes around my bed, crawling into it before I can even form a thought. Her lady parts jiggled like jelly. She flops down on the bed onto her stomach. Her speedy swiftness was enough to uncover her rear while she lays looking at me on the bed. It was clear she wore no underwear. Her light shines on her purplish-pink skin like sparkling water from the lighting of my room. The curve of her bottom is undeniable and pronounced as it dips to her lower back. Her silhouette is more like a slender S shape with her butt as the hump. She twirls her purplish hair in her right hand while attempting to look annoyed. I can still detect her shyness, even as she puts on a fake face. Her innocence shows more than she realizes. Her gaze is intoxicating more than ever before.

She kicks her feet back and forth in the air as a child would. Even her feet sense a rush of electricity through my body. Just imagining how soft her feet would feel against my skin is riveting. The thickness of her thigh's hints at how laying between her legs would feel. I can remember how she felt the first time I met her. She blushes when she notices my focused attention on her. Her breasts pressed into the bed, but I wanted her breasts pressed against my chest. Nothing about Toria is uninviting. Yet everything about her is to draw men like me into her embrace. That didn't matter to me. I will gladly fall under her bewitching seduction if it means I can spend the rest of my life with her. I took in every aspect of Toria. She is one I could not live my life without these twin succubi. My eyes went over every detail of her body, but I suddenly realized something was missing.

"Toria, where are your wings?" I questioned. She looked back over her shoulders, then back at me, and shrugged.

"Oh, that? Yeah, we can make them go away when we want to now. So, you can come close to me now, grubby human!" she said as her expression wants to be a serious one.

Once settled, she pats the bed, waiting for me to scoot over to her. Sighing, but with a slight smile, I scooted closer to her. As soon as I was in, she was next to me like a fly to sugar water. Her expression seemed more relaxed now. Again, I felt conflicted about what to do. Here lying beside me is the apex of sex in my bed, yet my mind was at a loss of what to do. On one hand, Minah came to my mind. 'I need to save her as soon as I can.' Yet, on the other hand, Toria, a succubus, the symbol of sex, had the same feelings as I would. She and Tonia had human feelings no different from Cathy or me. They weren't just the cliche anime demon girls. There was more to them than that. Toria and Tonia were vulnerable and needed help. But not just anyone. My help is what these two succubi needed. Just the thought of that sent chills down my back and she reacted by holding me tighter. Toria didn't just want my help. She'd been waiting for me to get into bed with her, and I couldn't see that. At some point, something I did won their affection. I shouldn't take that lightly. These two choices effectively put a stall on my mind. I took her hand and motioned for her to let me turn over to look at her. She did so without a thought. Her bright purple eyes were brilliant and wildly transfixing. As I let myself fall into her eyes, I knew this was the real Toria. 'How long had Tonia, and she waited for me? How long did it take for them to find the ancient summoning ritual?' I can't imagine it was a simple task for two succubi. They're essentially sheltered all their lives and the equivalent of nobility. This endeavor of theirs would be a task of a party of adventurers with decades of experience and with a status of A Rank and above. That just shows how much they were relying on the hope I would come and that I would choose to help them. I had to take care to not neglect the budding relationship I had with each of them. I would need to do that with the others I've met in this world.

"We're not having sex, if that's what you're thinking. You may not believe this, but we're virgins, too. In fact, you are the first man to see us naked ever besides our mother. Growing up. mother didn't let any male near us," she said with such honesty.

The truth of her words felt endearing. Now I can understand their behavior a little. They're having the same problem I have of being socially awkward. They just have their succubus instincts to cover for them.

"Okay... I believe you. We're just sharing a bed tonight. Nothing more..," I whispered.

She smiled and snuggled up next to me. I put my arm around her as she put her face against my chest. Her breasts against my bare chest sent my manhood bursting into action. But before I knew it, she was fast asleep. 'How am I supposed to get any rest with this vixen right next to me?'