Domirella: The Surreal Succubi - Chapter Seventeen

Upon waking, I found moonlight filling my room, and Toria's body cuddling against mine. My arm lay across her waist, mere inches from her bountiful breasts. Her luscious bottom pressed firmly against my manhood, tempting me to lose control. Although she is asleep, my body cannot resist the sexual allure of this succubus. I felt her shallow breathing as she slept. She felt so soft, and her butt felt so welcoming. The thought of bending this curvy succubus over the bed or sliding my manhood into her became overwhelming. Her body could make any man ravagingly ill. Being in her presence made me want to fall in love with her. Suddenly, I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. 'Why now, in the middle of the night of all times, do I need to take a leak?' I have a habit of going to the bathroom before bed and not drinking anything within an hour. Slowly, I began to crawl away from her body.

"John?" a voice mumbled.

Upon hearing her voice, I look over my shoulder. Toria is still asleep, as soundly as ever. 'She must know I am not by her. Could she feel something like that?' After several minutes, I slowly got up from the bed. I hurry towards the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Once done, I wash my hands with warm water and then return to bed. The bathroom door scarcely made any noise as I closed it behind me. I didn't want to wake Toria. As I walked toward Toria, I noticed her round bottom peeking out from under her covers. Her white dress is at her waist as if by magic, revealing her pinkish-bare buttocks. Seeing the moonlight illuminate her bottom caused my manhood to stand at attention in a way I didn't expect. 'How can I sleep again with such a delicate succubus next to me?' After a few moments, I sigh and snuggle closer to her. Her body flinched when my penis pressed against her body. As she snuggles against me, she squeezes my cock between her plump cheeks. As my penis slid into her butt just above her butthole, a slight shudder rippled through her.

As soon as my penis touches her butt, Toria reacts physically. Her hand finds its way behind her until it meets mine. As she nudges her body into mine, she grabs my hand and brings it around her waist. I can feel the throbbing of the blood rushing into my cock. My body was already preparing for what it knew was coming. The smell coming off her skin is intoxicating. She smells like a delicious eight-course meal. I gently lick her shoulder just below her neck like a lollipop. She shudders slightly, and goosebumps spread across her skin. I feel a lightning ripple spread throughout her body. I feel her toes dig into my calves as our legs entwine. As I slide my other arm underneath her, she makes another whimpering sound. I clasp her left breast as soon as it is on the other side. A moan escapes, prompting me to squeeze tightly with both hands. Her purple hair falls over my face, and I take in the full scent of each strand. Toria's succulent scent reminds me of freshly picked strawberries.

The slightest touch makes her thighs quiver. I want to do more for this succubus goddess. This wanting desire grew like an uncontrollable lion inside me. The idea of thrusting into her in spooning positions was almost real to me. Seeing myself impaling her hips tightly, I listen to the sound of her flesh smacking against mine. The sound of her moans fills the room as if they were real. I hear them as clearly as I listen to her soft moans. It's as if she can't handle the pounding, I imagine she's taking, so she reaches back and grabs my hips. Toria's hips buck into me. I react by seeing myself grope her breasts, but I also do this in real life. Her breathing shuddered as if she knew what I was thinking. She yelps as though we are having intimate sex.

My reaction to her waking dream is the same as before. The next thought that comes into my mind is of me turning her over onto her stomach. I grit my teeth at the rampaging sensations I am feeling. In some way, I can feel her body tingle with pleasure. The image I have in my head is of me plowing over her butt at full speed like a raging bull. The bed we lie on jerks back and forth as if the wet dream we are having is real. I know this cannot be happening, but it feels like it is. We lie in bed together, and I grope her body as she sleeps. Yet, she reacts as a willing participant. I see myself looking down at her bare butt. Her white dress is up to her shoulders, revealing her back. I can see my cock pumping into her butt like a mechanical machine. Her body trembles wildly and uncontrollably as she can feel the impact of my cock penetrating her butt. Toria grips my hands, clenching them. Her hand squeezes my hip like a vice grip. I grunt in response, and she whimpers at my grunts.