Domirella: The Surreal Succubi - Chapter Four

I follow the two twin beauties through the lush, deciduous forests for hours. The situation divides my mind between what is happening to Minah, Marie, the other radio station employees, and these two, who are the embodiment of sexual desire. Their bountiful bottoms jiggle with each sway of their hips and the bounce of their feet against the ground. Such perfect derrieres were inconceivable, yet here they were in front of me. They enticed my eyes with the movement of their tushes. Their leotards wedge tightly between their butt cheeks, revealing every muscle and tendon beneath their soft flesh. Their long womanly legs seemed to move as if the succubi were casting a spell on me. They walk like a feline, almost on their tiptoes, taking long delicate steps. The identical succubi gait is overly seductive as they saunter ahead just a few feet ahead, luring me into an erotic trance. They put one foot in front of the other as if their usual walk was always utterly sultry. The total energy surrounding the three of us is ever-changing. It's taking all my effort to stay on task.

The leotards they wore, almost riding into their bottoms, sent a hot flash through my body. Their tale wiggles back and forth, capturing my mind captive. Even the sensual sway of their hips from side to side invades my mind, as if the mere sight of them is mesmerizing. It's taking every ounce of my willpower to remember why I'm following them. They'd made a promise to help me if I helped them. Although the details of this arrangement are still very unclear, they were my best chance. After the Dark Templars, as they called them, were gone, they suggested going to a safe place. As I have met no one else in this world, I'm going out on a limb trusting them. I know little else about this world, either. My instincts advise me that venturing off alone without understanding their world is blunderous and ill-advised. Gathering information will be critical to Minah's and Marie's rescue. I could only hope the others I saw being captured would remain with the two of them. But first, I need to know one thing. 'Will they be okay until then?'

They mentioned the Dark Templars didn't exercise mercy. That bit of information is a vital concern to me. They could be dead for all I know by now.

"Hey, Dominatoria and Dominatonia, right? How do you know my friends are still alive?" I questioned.

"They're alive... all of them are alive... such exquisite virgins like those would be an extremely powerful prize for their king. They wouldn't harm a single hair on their bodies," Dominatoria answered. She looked over her shoulders back to me, "They wouldn't dare...,"

"Interesting... how do you know they are virgins?" I asked in a somewhat curious voice.

"Easy... Succubi can smell a human that's a virgin. Just like you...," Dominatonia revealed, looking over her shoulders at me.

"Of course you can. So you're a succubus, correct? What does that mean, exactly?" I said, shaking my head.

"We're demon spawns blah... blah... blah... you know, the burn-in-hell type stuff," Dominatoria said as she began a play skip before turning around and pointing her tongue at me.

"That is hard to believe. In my opinion, there may be a spiritual equivalent of Heaven, but Hell is pushing it. If that were the case, you wouldn't be walking this Earth," I countered.

They both stop and turn to me with puzzlement on their faces. As if I had said something a person like me would not say. Dominatoria put her hands on her hips while Dominatonia made an 'I didn't understand what you just said face.'

"This isn't your Earth... how can you be so sure of such a notion?" they both blurted as they leaned towards me.

Despite our situation, the two had an erotic playfulness that seemed to permeate the surrounding air.

"Easy, you yourself said an ancient spell brought me here. Not that I believe in magic, but this can be a basis for these myths on my Earth. Who says my Earth is the only one? At this point, this is a theory. Clearly, this is an alternate Earth. That means life may have evolved differently. Humans will fear what they do not understand. Since you know what a human is, I believe that is the case here. Those Dark Templars were human, if I am judging their appearance correctly. They don't see your kind as... well, human. What you call Heaven and Hell are alternate Earths. In that sense, you may be correct. That doesn't make you a Hellspawn in the sense of the biblical meaning," I explained.