Domirella: The Surreal Succubi - Chapter Fifteen

My estate room reminds me of luxury five-star hotels in my world. Not those all-in-one rooms, but the executive suites. This room had three separate living areas or rooms, plus a foyer. It has everything a traveler could ever need and more. I should start with the master suite, as it was more than I expected. For starters, my master suite comprised an oversized king-size bed with a column canopy roof and thick royal blue draping curtains. Cherry wood panels made the roof of cherry with a large round orb in the middle to provide light when needed. A gorgeous couch with two side tables sat at the foot of the oversized king-size bed. Aside from that, an abundance of pillows littered the bed, more than I could even use. By my figure, at least twelve or more people could share this bed comfortably with room to spare. 'I have an idea as to why that is!' I can't forget the two nightstands next to the bed, either. One had what I could only call a mini fridge with cold food inside. 'Magic 'seems to be a direct rival to technology here. My world would find it difficult to keep in our Middle Ages.' The other night table had various play devices and I don't have to elaborate on their functions. 'This inn is living up to its name. No wonder it's so lavish.' A series of large floor-to-ceiling windows will let all the morning sunlight in or the moonlight with a view of the ocean. A guest can access a balcony through Victorian-style glass double doors from the middle of the windows. Additionally, my suite had five extra rooms. To the left of the king-sized bed is a grand fireplace with a fancy tall-back, u-shaped couch with extra wide cushions. Two grand paintings flanked each side of the massive fireplace. One or more guests could sleep in comfort. Then there were two tall back love seats in a similar style flanking the grand fireplace. End tables flanked each of the couches with magical light lamps on them.

The crown jewel of the master bedroom was the Victorian traditional large, solid mahogany pub bar with a mahogany counter and six high-top chairs beside the king-sized bed. A guest wouldn't have to walk far for a beverage. There was a lavish beveled canopy with paneled surfaces on top with many shelves. The back of the bar includes four large beveled arched mirrors and four wine bottle shelves. Against the back of the shelves, a gorgeous depiction of a goddess of virginity-stained lead glazed glass with unique golden stars with a royal blue background. The traditional raised beveled countertop had plenty of top surface space for placing drinks with beautiful brass rails. Behind the counter, were twelve glass-front cabinets containing several bottles of vintage wines. Against the back of the bar beneath the opening shelving were another twelve glass-front cabinets containing even more bottles of vintage wines. All around the top of the canopy included sixteen stemware shelves on its front. Several Victorian-style grand arched designs with decorative foliage carvings went across the canopy with several beautiful small-turned columns. It had several hanging wine glass racks with open shelves and several cabinets above them.

The door to the left closest to the balcony gave access to a massive bathroom with gigantic central walk-in showers with multiple showering heads. In the middle of the bathroom, signifying the centerpiece of the bathroom, was a humongous claw bathtub with golden feet large enough for no less than six people. On the far wall were six luxurious dark wood doors providing access to six enclosed toilets, each with a lining shelving separating each door. The vanity had enough sinks to serve six people with a full wall mirror that took up the entire wall. At the opposite end of the bathroom were more walk-in showers with icy gloss glass for privacy and individual use. White and light gray marble panels covered the entire bathroom's walls, while a copper-toned marble tile covered the floor. White marble covered the ceiling with several orbs that generated light. They were like recessed lights from my world. Mahogany crown molding offset the marble reflective surfaces, and each corner of the bathroom had a large, dark gray pillar with barrels pouring water into a fountain. Several magic candles across the bathroom gave it a strawberry aroma.

A guest had access to three dark wood doors to the right of the king-sized bed. The one closest to the windows led to a private study, while the one in the middle led to a sitting room or powder room. Finally, the last door led to the main living area. This area had everything one would expect a living room in my world would have minus the technologies. Magical devices replaced anything comparable to my world. Two u-shaped couches with tall backs faced one another with a large rectangle coffee table in the middle. Like in the master bedroom, the wall facing the ocean was a series of large floor-to-ceiling windows with Victorian-style glass double doors granting access to them. Guests would only need to go a short distance to use the gigantic kitchen that any chef from my world would marvel over. It had two large islands and two primary stone stoves. Separating the living area from the kitchen is a large dining table with seating for twelve guests. The door closest to the balcony gave access to a large pantry. Another door led to a walk-in freezer. The last door in the middle of the kitchen led to a second master bedroom, which was identical to mine. Of course, two grand double-arched Victorian-style doors led to the foyer, which was almost as big as my room. It even had several couches for visitors. The entry doors to the estate room matched the ones leading to the living room from the foyer.

Just like the mistress said, everything here was worth the five gold serpents. If I could provide a living of this quality for the people from my world, they may not want to live. Life here would be akin to living a fairy tale. It almost makes me wonder if all this is really real. Almost... science may not explain how I ended up here, but it's the science that will find me a way home. I just needed to find that science. Options for my next move ran through my mind. I will leave the choice to go home or stay here up to each person. I can't decide something like that for others and I shouldn't. 'That's not who I am.'

Right now, I'll focus on making as many of my allies as I can. The capital is just two days away if we walk. Now that we have enough money, we can take faster means of travel. That meant buying a team of horses and carriages. Or, if possible, a boat to travel up the central river, which will take us directly there. Choosing any of these methods will cut the time down by half or more. This world only had horse-drawn carriage as the primary form of land travel. My SUV and the other vehicles would reduce travel times better than anything land-driven here. However, the downside is we can't repair them if there is damage. One method is to use magic, but I would need to study that in more depth later. I'm sure if I found a way, Lucianne would be the first. I would offer such a service too and mostly like only her. Many advancements from my world would significantly be an advantage here and vice versa with magic in my world. One could attain wealth unimaginable with the combination of both.