Innocent till Proven Guilty

If Christian grew up in a werewolf pack and met his family and Jason later.

"Release my son at once." Calvin narrowed his eyes coldly at the young alpha sitting on his throne chair.

"What my husband meant to say was there's been a misunderstanding. My son was unaware of trespassing on your turf. He was just doing errands for us, so please let him go Dean." Tracy said.

He hmphed as Tracy and Calvin's seventeen year old children are glaring at him. "I hate to say this given my pack are on good terms with your father's, but I can't just release him."

Tracy's eyes narrowed. "And why is that?"

Dean sighed. "A few of our pack members have been killed recently. It appears to be a vampire. Your son was found around the same time that another body was discovered. That seems suspicious, don't you think?"

Jacob and Roger growled as Sarah and Jesse are holding them back. "John would never hurt a fly. Sure, he's boring at times, but he is not a killer." Ashley spoke on his behalf.

Dean shook his head sadly. "How touching. However, until his name is cleared. He isn't going anywhere. I will set up a meeting with the council, and you can state your case to them then. Since my father knew your father well Tracy, I'll give you permission to search around and investigate. You may also get visitation rights."

Calvin stepped forward. "May we see him now?"

Dean nodded his head and gestured for the guards to escort them to the dungeon, and when they arrived they see John behind bars looking bored.

"John!" he spotted them and made his way over in time to be hugged by his sisters.

"Don't worry. We'll get you out of here. We called Jason, and he's going to help clear everything up, since he's good at snooping around. Troy is driving him."

Tracy is sobbing. "Forgive me. I didn't think they would go after you just because I asked you to run a few errands."

John smiled a bit. "Do not cry mother. It was just a bad case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Mind telling me what's going on."

They explained what's happening, and he frowned. "This is dreadful. I didn't even come into contact with anyone, living or dead." Then an idea popped into his head. "Is there anyway to get an imprint of the attacker's bite mark? We can compare it to mine and prove it doesn't match."

Calvin beamed. "Great idea son. We'll get right on it. Just hang in there, okay." he nodded before the guards came to announce their time is up and to return the next day.

They reluctantly left him alone to do everything in their power to prove his innocence.

"What do you mean they rejected making a bite mark impression?" Sarah asked her parents.

Tracy crossed her arms. "Apparently, they need the alpha's permission, and he won't see us at the moment."

"This is ridiculous. John's ass is on the line. Where's the justice around here?" Jacob said.

Tracy sighed sadly. "We feel your frustrations, but there's nothing we can do. Not unless someone close to Alpha Dean asks on our behalf, but I'm not sure if anyone would."

That's when they hear the sound of someone clearing their throat. They look to the side to see an elderly werewolf lady waving at them. They cautiously made their way over.

"I can't help but overhear your dilemma. Luckily for you, I know someone who can persuade the alpha to make any request."

That got their attention. "Who would that be?" Calvin asked.