Regressing 2

Christian and his siblings transform into children again.

Terrifying figures emerge from their hiding places spooking the nine year old red head walking cautiously through the dark room with lights flashing. He screamed when he felt someone grab him from behind and bolted away.

When he makes it outside, he is blinded by a flash. "Really dad?" He asked.

Calvin smiled with a camera in his hands. "Of course." He answered. "I am taking as many photos as I can. Too bad it was too dark in the haunted house. Or else I would've followed you in."

The little red head puffed his cheeks out. "And why me? Why not the others?"

"Christian!" His nine year old siblings are running towards them.

Once again, his family asked him to regress back into a child to spend a wonderful day at Spectral Land. The only amusement park in town.

"How was the haunted house?" Tracy asked them.

Ashley, Roger, and Jacob snickered, making Christian narrow his eyes. "You guys scared me." He pointed at them.

"If only." Roger said. "John was trying to guide you out when you ran away screaming like a girl."

He's blustering as John is patting him on the back.

"What should we do next?" Jessie asked.

Calvin took out the pamphlet and found a map of the park. "There's plenty of rides to go on. There are also water slides with pools. A fun house. And game booths as well as the food court."

Christian beamed with the last option. "Oh no you don't." Jacob said.

"What?"

"Like hell if we're letting you hide out at the food court."

Ashley is hugging Christian's arm. "Let's go, little bro." She is tugging him along as everyone follows them.

Sometime later, Christian is trying to find his way out of the mirror maze of the fun-house. He grunted as he bumps into a dead-end mirror. "Christian." He sees the others waving at him from the side, and headed towards them when he crashed into another mirror. He hears laughter as he rubs his forehead.

After many dead-ends, Christian finally emerged from the mirror maze, only to find his siblings missing. "Guys?" As he searches for them, he didn't pay attention and stepped into a trap on the floor that made him stuck as if he's in quick sand. "Gah!" Clawing at the floor in an attempt to escape, he tumbled and rolled down the stairs.

"How do you get off this thing?!" Christian landed on a merry-go-round that's swirling super fast.

"Everyone is waiting." John popped out of nowhere and joined him.

"Ah!" He jumped off and landed on his back as he sees double.

After dragging a dizzy Christian out, they headed to the pool area where everyone changed into swimwear. "Wee!" Christian is happily sliding down a waterslide before landing in a pool of water.

When he emerged, a blast of water soaked his face. Looking ahead, He spots his younger brothers high fiving each other at the water squirters.

He gave the stink eye before screaming when another person slid down and crashed into him, and plummeted underwater.

After drying up and eating lunch, Christian is sulking. Due to his shortness, he is unable to ride the adult rides, so he has no choice but to go on kiddie rides. So, he opted to play a few game booths.

He's throwing darts at balloons to see how many he can pop to win a prize. "Oh, come on." The darts are bouncing off the balloons but didn't pop. He's puffing his cheeks out in annoyance as he continued.

"What's the matter sweetie?" His mom arrived.

"I can't pop a balloon."

"Let me try." She said as she paid the man manning the booth and collected darts. She threw them all at the same time where they were terminated.

Young Christian and the booth guy stared wide-eyed at what happened. "Woo!" Tracy cheered before leaning against the stand. "What prize did I win?" The man cautiously handed over an over-sized frog stuffed toy. She happily accepted it and handed it over to her son. "Let's try a few more."

An hour later, Christian's brothers and sisters are exiting the roller coaster. "That was awesome!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Too bad Christian couldn't join us." Jessie said.

"Yeah." Sarah said back. "Maybe he can ride the ferris wheel with us. Huh?"

They see their mom walking with a bundle of huge stuffed animals. "Hey." She greeted them.

"Hey mom. Who's your new friend?"

"A little help here." Christian's voice emanated through the pile of toys.

They removed a big penguin in the middle to reveal their little red headed brother.

"What did we miss?"

"Your brother and I played a few games together."

"You guys got quite the haul there. Both of you must've played well."

Christian is blushing. "Wait." Jacob said. "Don't tell us mom won all those."

His face flushed darker making half his siblings laugh while the others look incredulously.

Tracy bent down to side-hug her long-lost son. "We had lots of fun, didn't we?"

"Ha! You're as red as a brick!" Ashley pointed out.

When the day is finished, Troy's Cruella DeVille car is waiting in the parking lot. "These pictures are fantastic." Calvin is scrolling through one of his cameras.

Tracy is looking over his shoulder to see. "My poor baby got trapped in the fun house."

Christian looked with big eyes. "What? How?"

"I asked your brothers and sisters to assist me, since the haunted house was missed."

Christian is scowling at them. "Enjoy them cause I refuse to regress ever again."

"You're kidding, right. Right?" He's asking as Christian stomps away. "Son?"

His siblings are snickering as their brother continues on with their father chasing after him.