Wedding Plans

Christain and Jason are deciding what to do for their big day.

"How about a beach wedding when the sun sets in June or July?" Christian asked.

Jason gave his fiance the stink eye. "No way in hell."

"Why not?"

"We'll get sand all over our clothes. Then we'd have to drive a way to the reception, since the beach is a good distance from town. And don't get me started on seagulls."

"It can't be any worse than getting married out in the middle of February where we'll freeze our asses off and have to bundle up." Christian rebuttled.

"A winter wedding is better than a summer wedding."

"In your words, 'I'd disagree'."

"Christian."

"Jason."

"You're impossible."

"You too." Christian stomped his foot and crossed his arms. "We might as well get married in court."

Jason snorted. "Good luck explaining that to your family. Especially right after John eloped."

"Alright. Alright." Christian said. "But we need to figure something out."

Jason took a deep breath to calm himself. "How about a compromise? For our sake, let's get married in the spring."

After a moment, Christian let out a breath and mumbled, "I can work with that."

Looking pleased, Jason took out a booklet and a pen. "Spring it is. Now, what food are we serving at the reception?"

Christian beamed with the change of topic. "A buffet!" He exclaimed immediately.

"Figures." Jason said.

"What?" Christian asked annoyed. "You know how large of an appetite my family and I have."

"Yes, I know. But I'm sure you guys can contain yourselves enough to be served a three-course meal." Christian blustered. "Oh no." Jason said. "Enough pouting. You can't puff your cheeks out every time we disagree with one another. It's my wedding too, you know."

Christian sagged with Jason's words. "I'm sorry. I just got super excited and got carried away."

Jason got up and pulled Christian in for an embrace. "You're forgiven." He muttered in his ear. "Just remember that it's our wedding day, and we need to compromise with each other."

"I'll be more open minded from here on out."

"That's all I'm asking." He released him. "Now, how does salad, soup, salmon, steak, and our choice of desserts sound?"

"Sounds great." Christian answered.

"Good." He said. "Now, for our next order of business. Jason wrapped his arms around Christian. Our honeymoon."

Christian began flushing. "Why do I get the feeling you don't care where we go as long as you have me all to yourself?"

"Go over the list your family provided, and find out." He whispered seductively.

Christian huffed. "If you let me go, we can go over it together."

Jason hummed. "That can wait. I'm content at the moment."

"Whatever." Christian said but continued flustering when he felt Jason's hand wander down.