Short 1

Christian helps John prepare for a concert.

"Alex Peacock? Who's he?" Christian asked.

Ashley chuckled dryly. "John's mortal enemy. Ever since he rejected her advances, she's made it her mission to make life hell for him whenever possible."

Christian furrowed his brow in confusion. "And what does that have to do with you guys dragging me to this theater?"

Sarah sighed. "We need your help." She said. "We don't know how, but Alex got a hold of the program and compositions, and mixed everything up. John is at a loss of what to do, since she put that it will be music composed by humans that will be magical."

Ashley smirked. "Since you know more about human culture than any of us put together, we thought we'd ask you."

Christian scratched his own head. "Thanks guys, but I'm not sure what to pick. What about the classics? Like Beethoven."

They shook their heads. "That's the catch. It has to be something totally unexpected."

Christian is wracking his brain. Magical. Magical. Until one idea popped into his head. "How does everyone feel about Disney?"

"Disney?" Ashley asked while Sarah looks intrigued.

"I think it might work." He chirped. "How long do we have to prepare everything?"

48 hours later, people are arriving while everyone is getting ready backstage.

"Well well well." John and Christian sees a young girl looking smug in her powder-blue ball gown. "Looks like everyone is working overtime." She taunted.

"Alexandra." John greeted with deadly eyes.

She smirked. "Let's see if you get out of this unscathed." She laughed evilly as she walks to her seat.

Christian put his hand on his brother's shoulder. "Don't worry. You're not alone." He smiled appreciatively at him.

All too soon, the lights dimmed, and the audience clapped.

Music is playing while a beautiful woman sings Pocahontas's Just around the river bend. There's great side effects accompanied with wonderful dancing.

Then they performed the Lion king's Circle of life, a few more songs, and Beauty and the Beast's A tale as old as time as the finale.

When it was over, the crowd stood and applauded enthusiastically. Alex pouted with her arms crossed.

After the show, Christian's family is congratulating them for a job well done. "You guys did it!" Ashley cheered. John smiled in relief. Feeling lucky to have his family's support.