Short 3

Christian gets inked.

"A tattoo?" Twenty one year old Christian asked.

His mom nodded. "Everyone in the pack gets one at this age to transition into adulthood." She answered proudly.

He is scratching the back of his neck. "I don't know mom. The pack still hasn't accepted me back, so, ow."

Roger whacked him upside the head. "Don't be stupid." He spat. "You are still a member of this pack, so just sit still long enough for us to give you our family emblem."

Christian put his hands out. "How about after you guys get yours?" They smirked at him. "What?"

"We anticipated this, so we got our tattoos a few days ago." Jacob answered.

"What?!" Christian's voice got higher.

Jesse rolled up her sleeve to reveal her forearm. Sarah twisted around to show her right ankle. Jacob and Roger removed their shirts to reveal their pecs. Ashley began to unbutton her blouse when their parents stopped her.

"Et tu, John?" He asked. His eldest brother pointed at his left bicep.

Christian began to back away slowly but bumped into Troy carrying ink and a needle. "Oh no you don't."

Everyone closed in before getting a hold of him and removing his t-shirt. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" He's flapping his arms frantically.

A week later, Jason is watching Christian rest contentedly on his belly with no shirt on, and is tracing the family emblem on his left shoulder blade. Despite his protests and squirming, Troy was able to ink a tribunal tattoo with great precision.

He bent down to kiss it tenderly, and smiled when he hears Christian let out a light moan. "I love the tattoo."