Puppy Short 1

It's bath time for puppy Christian and his furry siblings.

The blonde puppy, who is the youngest of the bunch, is growling and biting the pale hand holding him.

"Get over it." Troy said. "And if you bite my fingers off, you're gonna get it. Regardless if master and his beloved kills me."

The puppy continued biting and gnawing as he escorts him to one of the bathrooms. It is spacious with pearl white tile flooring, twin vanity sinks, light grey walls with a huge mirror. He walked towards the fancy over-sized bathtub covered in bubbles, pried the blonde puppy off, and gingerly tossed him in. There was a big splash, and the blonde puppy peered out with an angry look as Troy leaves to collect the others.

He growled menacingly before hearing gurgling, and a bubble blob popped out of the water. The blonde puppy is snarling and barking at it. Tracy rushed in.

"What's wrong, my little bubs?" She asked concerned.

The little blonde puppy pounced the bubble monster. It yelped as water splashes, and the bubbles dissipated to reveal his red runt brother.

The red runt is whining and trembling underneath his blonde brother. "Isn't that sweet?" She found the scene adorable.

"At least the racket united the others." She sees Troy and Calvin at the doorway with five puppies in their arms."

She smiled as they approach the tub and place them in the water. They glare at the two puppies, and the blonde puppy glowered at the red runt in his grasp.

The red runt looked clueless as the adults hover over them with soap and washcloths.

"Hold still little ones." Calvin sang. "So you can be squeaky clean."

The red runt's siblings looked in horror before scrambling to get away.  Calvin, Tracy, and Troy scooped them up before they can escape, causing the water to sway and capsized the little runt as the others are being scrubbed down.

When they were finished bathing them, they took out towels and a blow-dryer. When the six puppies were dried, each of them looked like mini Afros.

"Just one left." Troy stated before eyeing the tub where the red runt is trying to climb out, but keeps slipping into the water. Troy smirked evilly as he approached and scooped him up. "I'm going to enjoy this very much." Water squirt from the red runt's mouth and sprayed Troy in the face. He grunted as he wiped his face with his free hand.

Before he could scrub and hose the little guy, Tracy snatched him from his clutches. "You silly boy. Now hold still while I clean your little ears, your little tummy, your little paws and tail, and your adorable little face." She cooed, and was able to clean him with no problems,  and soon got wrapped in a towel and faces the blow-dryer.

He's even fluffier than his bigger siblings, and whined as he can barely walk. Luckily for him, his siblings are licking each other to de-puff their fur back to normal. When the blonde puppy with honey eyes finished licking his cheeks, he barked appreciatively at them.