Short 4

Jason meets Christian's family for what?

Jason took a deep breath to calm his nerves before ringing the doorbell of the red-bricked manor. Troy answered it. "Please come in. Master and the others are waiting for you in the den." He thanked him before entering and following him into the entertainment area where Christian's family are having drinks and conversing with one another. "Young Jason has arrived, Master." Troy announced.

"Jason." Calvin greeted enthusiastically. "Please have a seat. Troy has prepared tea, but you can have an alcoholic beverage if you wish so."

"Tea is fine." He said before taking a seat at the table.

When Troy finished pouring a cup of the hot beverage, "Tell us, why did you ask to meet us here without my prodigal son around?"

"Yeah. We're dying to know what's up." Ashley chimed in.

"Is everything okay?" Tracy asked concerned.

Jason smiled a bit. "Everything is fine. I asked you all here today, because I have something very important to ask."

Calvin leaned forward with his hands intertwined. "And what request would that be?"

Jason took a deep breath as he feels his heart hammering in his chest. "Call me old-fashioned here, but I want to ask you guys for Christian's hand in marriage."

Christian's family smirked. "I was right!" Ashley squealed. "Pay up." she gestured towards her siblings.

Jason couldn't help chuckling. "You made another bet huh?"

Sarah smiled sheepishly. "The rest of us thought our brother was in trouble. Ashley here guessed that you guys were going to get hitched. But we didn't know you would ask for our blessing first."

He stared at them. "Fair enough. I am very tempted to kidnap him to city hall, but thought I should do it properly."

The girls squealed in perfect unison as the guys grin. "You got my support." Ashley said. "Yeah." "Me too." The others told him.

Tracy looked at her husband and they smiled. "You have our blessing."

Jason felt relieved as a smile forms on his face. "Thank you everyone. I promise to love and care for him for the rest of my life."

The girls 'awed' as the guys remain calm and collected. "Fantastic!" Calvin cheered. "Troy! Get me my scrap-booking material. There's so much to plan!"

"Yes master." He said.

Jason looked at him funny. "A scrapbook?"

Christian's siblings chuckled. "You should've seen him make one for Jessie's wedding."

Jessie looked bashful. "It was a sight to see, but dad means well." She mumbled.

Jason shook his head in amusement as Troy placed the supplies needed as everyone shares ideas as Calvin cuts, glues, colors, and writes in his new scrapbook.