Puppy Short 6

Puppy Christian watches his first human movie.

Out in the country, "I feel bad that he'll be left out." Tracy said.

"Sorry sis." One of her sisters apologized. "But he can get hurt by being smaller than the others."

"But still."

Tracy's other sister smiled. "He'll be fine. We'll put him in the guest room and play cartoons for him."

Tracy nodded before reluctantly walking to the empty guest room and placed a little red fur ball on the queen-size bed. "Alright, honey." She said. "The others and I will be outside, so we'll leave the TV on for you, okay?"

The little runt tilted his head to the side before she grabbed his little head and gave him kisses. "Trace." Her sisters called.

"I'll be back." She promised before turning on the TV and closing the door.

The little runt observed what was on the screen before jumping off the bed, jumping on a wooden chair, hopping on the dresser, and on top of the TV. He reached for the knob to change the channel when he slipped. He yelped as he held onto the knob for dear life as the channel changed. When he could no longer hold on, he plopped onto the hardwood floor.

He has swirly eyes as he hears the sound of a movie playing. Focusing, he saw the live action version of 101 Dalmatians. Finding it intriguing, the little runt got up and made his way back onto the bed and watched it intensely.

Sometime later, the red runt is trembling and whining as the bad guy is approaching a dalmatian puppy as it cries on screen. Before harm can come to the puppy, a brown farm dog came to the puppy's rescue. The red runt cheered by barking and bouncing on the bed.

The racket attracted his furry siblings' attention when they were sniffing around the house. They followed the sound he was making and spotted him jumping up and down through the window.

They woofed at him, and he stopped jumping in favor of greeting them at the window as the movie was ending. The red runt barked and whined as the glass separated him and his siblings.

The stoic blonde puppy noticed the window is cracked open by a couple inches, and tried opening it with his nose. The others noticed, and aided him until the window was pried open to where they fit and joined the runt inside.

Sometime later, "Kids!" Tracy is frantically searching for her cubs. Members of her family are helping by scattering all over the property in search of them.

"Wait." One of her sisters said. "I caught a whiff of them." Tracy and her other sister followed closely to find themselves back at the house to find the window to the guest room ajar. They peeked in to see the little red runt resting with his furry siblings in a puppy pile. "Would you look at that."

Tracy felt her heart implode by how adorable her children looked, opened the window wide open, and dove through it.

"Trace." One of her sisters hissed.

She ignored them when she rushed to her pups and gave them all a big hug waking them up. "I love you all so much!"

The runt whined and squirmed as the others returned her affection with kisses.