Luna

Roger needs tickets. Why?

"Damn it!" Roger angrily threw his cell phone and hit Christian on the forehead.

"Ow." He whined in pain.

"Bro, that was uncalled for." Jacob reprimanded as the others rush to check on their long-lost brother.

"The stupid tickets are sold out!" He ignored the fact he injured his red-headed sibling.

"Is ordering tickets more important than our bludgeoned brother?" Jacob narrowed his eyes at him.

Roger is glaring back. "Well, excuse me." He said sarcastically. "You alright princess?"

"Roger." Jesse spoke.

"I'm alright." Christian mumbled before removing his hand and feels blood trickling down his face. "Ah! I'm dying!" He's running around in a blind panic as the others chase him in an attempt to calm him down.

"Idiot!" "Imbecile!"  "Jackass!" Roger and Jacob are yelling in each other's faces.

Troy  and their parents rushed in upon hearing the commotion. "Children! Children!" Calvin is trying to catch their attention. That's when the sound of something breaking stopped everyone dead in their tracks. "Children." he repeated more menacingly as a dark aura surrounds him.

"Crap." Ashley murmured. "Anyone got super glue?"

A couple days later, "I need to find a way in so I can watch the concert." Roger said to Ashley as they stand in front of the building where a crowd of people are going in.

"Remind me why you dragged me out here. Why isn't Jacob here instead?" she asked.

He sighed. "We aren't on good terms right now."

She gasped. "But you two are inseparable."

He huffed. "Guess not. Now, are you going to help me or not?"

Her eyes gleamed mischievously. "You bet." She's rummaging through her purse. "This should be a piece of cake compared to Don Juan's Cinco de Mayo party."

"Guys?" they look to see Christian standing in front of them.

"Christian? What are you doing here?" Ashley asked.

He looked bashful. "Believe it or not, I know the band. And they invited me to hang-out backstage."

His red-headed sister's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Roger huffed. "Yeah right."

Christian gave him the stink eye. "Come with me and I'll prove it to you."

"This I gotta see." Roger said before he and Ashley follows Christian to a side door.

He knocked before a man with long hair and sunglasses answered. "Christian buddy. Glad you can make it." he noticed the others.

"My long-lost siblings. Is it okay if they tag along?" he checked out Ashley and grinned wide.

"Sure. The more the merrier." He gestured for them to enter.

They are walking down a narrow hallway where everyone is preparing for the show. "Christian!" A young girl about their age dressed like a Goth approached them.

"Luna!" Christian happily greeted and she pulled him into a hug.

"I'm glad you came."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He pulled away and gestured towards his siblings. "This is my oldest sister and my youngest brother."

Her black lips grinned. "You are one of the infamous long-lost siblings I've been hearing about huh?"

"Wait a second." Roger is staring with unbelieving eyes. "You know Luna?"

She pulled Christian into a side hug. "We went to the same high school. And he was one of our earliest supporters. He even covered for Kevin a couple times before we went on tour."

"No way." Ashley squealed. "Little brother. You've been holding out on us."

He diverted his eyes. "Well, I didn't think you guys would believe me. Plus, I didn't want you guys to go overboard with asking for autographs and tickets and stuff."

He groaned in pain when Roger whacked him upside the head. "You idiot! Do you know how much torture I've been going through to get one ticket, and you couldn't even have mentioned this to me?!"

"You never told me what tickets you were buying! All you did was give me a concussion with your stupid phone! If you would act civil once in a while, you would've gotten not just a ticket, but a VIP pass you meat-headed moron!" He screamed at him before bristling in fright. "Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me!" he's begging on his hands and knees.

Roger is feeling his cheeks warm up as everyone including Luna is laughing. "Classic Christian. So, you're Roger."

He looked away feeling embarrassed. "Yup." he said.

"I'm glad I get to meet a couple of faces to match the names." she said.

"Christian hasn't shown pictures of us?" Ashley punched his arm. "Shame on you little bro." she smiled at Luna. "After this, we are so giving you the run-down on everybody."

Christian's eyes widened in horror. "No, I'm begging you." they ignored him as they are making plans to hang-out after the performance, and couldn't help noticing how Roger is eyeing his friend.

The band heard their names being called and are rushing on-stage. As they are performing Christian stood next to his craggy brother. "So, you like Luna."

He didn't answer for a while before sighing. "Not just like. When I saw her for the first time singing, I felt it."

He raised his brow in confusion. "Felt what?"

He looked at him and smirked. "Right. The others have yet to have the mating talk with you."

Christian blushed. "I know about mating." Roger is killing over with laughter. "What's so funny?"

When he composed himself, he said, "Shifters have the ability to pin-point their fated mates with a sense of smell, sight, hearing, and on rare occasions, touch."

Christian's eyes widened again and Ashley squeaked in a high pitch tone. "Baby brother. Why didn't you mention any of this before? It would've spared us from all the fighting and dad's wrath."

He crossed his arms. "I wanted to be sure first. And now that I've met her in person, there's no doubt in my mind that she's the one." Ashley is squealing again as Roger huffed in annoyance. "And I knew this would happen."

She recovered enough to look serious. "You have to pursue her. You've just got to." He opened his mouth but she cut him off. "And you better make up with Jacob. He's really ticked at you."

"Yeah yeah. I know." he said and his frown turned upside down as he watches Luna performing with the spotlight illuminating her rhinestone covered outfit and the crowd cheering her on.