After she put it on, Lin You's eyes straightened.

    You must know that this armor is actually a fashion-shaped armor, and Li Qing has a good figure, so it is very beautiful to wear.

    The doll also praised, "Master is so beautiful in it!"

    "Look again to see if there are any other colors, you can change it." Lin You thought of the temptation of the uniform at this time. If there are more colors, the temptation can be A little more.

    It's also fortunate that the doll can't see through his mind now, otherwise he will definitely spurn him.

    Although Li Qing doesn't like pink, but seeing Lin You's eyes, she is happy to wear it now.

    Once you have the equipment, the next step is to choose a weapon. You must know that a good weapon has a very high bonus in battle. In fact, Lin You and Li Qing neglected this aspect because of their fast training speed.

    The doll threw out a pile of weapons, and he pointed to two of the broken swords, "Although these two swords are broken, their function is that of a low-grade immortal, and the rest are superb.

    Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, and they directly chose the two broken swords, and the next step was to sacrifice them.

    The two of them went to the sacrifice, and the doll brought Jinyu and the others, and asked them to choose a weapon. You must know that Jinyu and the others are demon cultivators, and the battle depends on the body. Where did they use what weapons, but now they have Weapons, they naturally don't want to miss it.

    Everyone chose a weapon they liked to practice.

    As for equipment, they don't need it. Their physical strength is tyrannical, but Mouse Treasure chose a set of equipment to sacrifice.

    Here, Lin You and Li Qing both trained their battle armors well, and then they refined their swords.

    Lin You got a response from the sword spirit. This sword is called Mo Chen. It was originally a top-grade sword of immortal level, but it was broken to the present level because of damage. It takes a lot of good things to repair it.

    However, after being nourished by the chaotic fire in Lin You's body, it was infinitely close to the immortal-level middle-grade.

    As for Li Qing's side, the sword Li Qing got is called Yu Fei. From the name, it can be seen that its previous owner was a female fairy.

    Yu Fei is an upgraded sword. It was originally a top-grade sword, but when it was fighting with its former master, it was broken into what it is now, and its former master had already died in battle.

    Li Qing knew a lot of gossip in their world from Yu Fei's mouth. From Yu Fei's point of view, even if she became a fairy, its former owner was also a gossip woman.

    However, Li Qing also knew that the upper realm is not safe. After years of fighting, Yu Fei's former master was a female fairy with a lot of background, but even so, she had to go to the battlefield, and she died in the end. on the battlefield.

    Yu Fei sighed and said that its former owner's life was too hard, and it might be a good thing to die.

    Li Qing's eyes widened, "Why do you say that?" At this

    moment, not only Li Qing was listening to Yufei's gossip, but the baby was also listening.

    "Although she has a background, she has too many brothers and sisters. If you know there are too many people, there will be fights, and because her mother's status is not high, she is the target of other brothers and sisters to make fun of, and finally forced into a helpless situation. , I just went to the battlefield, and then I never went back."