"As long as we earn enough spirit stones in this arena, we can upgrade."

    "I just hope this woman's luck is not too good."

    "It should be No, when these people came to power, we all evaluated them." What the specific result will be depends on God's will, after all, they can't buy every contestant.

    "Wait and see!"

    The two stewards who spoke looked at the two arenas of the game. They didn't know the specific ending, so they had to watch carefully, to know that Guang Li Qing was in the seat of the others. Betting is 100,000 Spirit Stones.

    The people in the first three rows add up, and the total bet is more than one million. If they want to make more money, they have to rely on these people.

    Of course, under normal circumstances, it is usually a mix of winning and losing. In fact, it has to be said that the arena is still profitable.

    Soon, one of the arenas was finished, and the one with the red belt was kicked off the stage.

    One of the stewards had a bad look on his face, "That woman's luck is really good. The total bet on that table was 600,000, of which 50,000 was the blue-striped one, that is, the woman won."

    Soon, Li Qing's books have all come back. As long as the side she chooses in the other arena wins, then she will make a net profit.

    In the remaining arena, the two of them fought a bit fiercely, and the blue-belt guy had been beaten with blood all over his face. It felt like the red-belt guy would win this match, after all, the blue-belt guy looked like a Was stunned.

    Lin You took Li Qing's hand, and Li Qing gently pinched his hand.

    "What's wrong? Nervous?"

    "I want to earn!" Li Qing blinked.

    Lin Youle was delighted, and swiped her nose dotingly, "Baby, look at the will of God, that blue-belt man is already at the end of the fight."

    Li Qing shrugged, "Anyway, it's no longer a loss."

    "Yeah . , if you don't lose, the rest of the match doesn't matter."

    At this time, the man with the blue belt had been beaten to the edge of the ring, swaying, and he was about to fall.

    At this time, the red belt player was happy, and he flew and kicked directly at the blue belt player.

    I saw the man with the blue belt suddenly dodge to the side, grabbed the man's leg with one hand, and threw him out.

    The people in the stands were dumbfounded. Is this okay?     The two stewards of the arena felt a bit bitter in their mouths, "It's over, that woman's luck is against the heavens

    !"

It's over." The steward who spoke was afraid that they wouldn't be able to pay for it in the arena!

    "Don't worry, the maximum bet is 500,000."

    "Fortunately there is this limit!"

    The two of them decided that they should keep their eyes on that woman more in the future. People with such bad luck must have a lot of treasures on their bodies.

    If they really see any treasures that defy the sky, if they can grab it from their young master, then they can make a great contribution, and it is very possible to leave this Dongchi City at that time.

    They yearn for a bigger city, because in a bigger city, the arena is bigger.

    These two games were over, and there was a period of empty court, but soon, all the four arenas were filled.