The two of them have almost eaten, but they don't plan to go out now, because the boys and girls next door seem to be waiting for them to go out.

    Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Don't go out now?"

    "If you don't go out, I don't want to pay attention to them!" Lin You really didn't want to pay attention to those people. He hated the obsessive eyes of those women when they looked at him, and he hated it even more. , the way those men looked at his baby would make him want to kill.

    Li Qing quietly opened the lock, then looked at each other for a moment, jumped directly from the window, and left.

    The little princess waited for a long time, and she became a little impatient. "You, go and see why those two people still haven't come out? It's so difficult to talk to them?" She is a dignified little princess, and no one has ever How could she not be angry for letting her wait like this?

    The boy who was pointed at by the little county master had no choice but to stand up and go to the private room next door, but after he knocked on the door for a long time, no one answered, and after he opened the door, he found that there was no one inside.

    "Little Princess, the person has left." The boy said helplessly.

    "Let's go?" The little princess was so angry, "So many people couldn't look down on two people, so they let them run away."

    "Little princess, they are not criminals." A young man said helplessly, It was the first time he discovered that the little princess was so unreasonable. It was because he didn't notice it before, or the little princess didn't show it before. There was no need to investigate these. The young man suddenly felt that he was chasing the little princess every day. Is he a little bit? too wasteful?

    This young man has decided to go home and learn something in the future!

    The little princess is powerful and powerful, but those powers are inherited from her parents and ancestors, and have nothing to do with her.

    And even if they are powerful and powerful, they belong to other people, not theirs. Once their parents said that they should befriend the little county master in order to have a good future, but today he feels that he can't learn from this little county master. What good is it, that is, he has learned to bully others.

    The boy stood up and said to everyone, "Today my grandmother's birthday, I'll go back first!"

    "Hey! Qi Sheng, don't you usually ignore your grandmother?"

    "Well, she's my grandmother too!"

    "Eh?" The others looked at Qi Sheng with a little doubt, what happened to Qi Sheng? You must know that under normal circumstances, he hates that old woman very much. What happened today?

    No one would have thought that the reason why Qi Sheng is like this is because he found that the life they are living now is meaningless and boring.

    After Qi Sheng left, a few more teenagers also left, and in the end only all the girls and two teenagers remained.

    "What's wrong with them?"

    "I don't know!"

    "They will anger the little princess." The young man's voice was very low. At this moment, the little princess had already run to the stairs, and they had been staring at the stairs just now. , but how did those two leave, and where did they go?

    After Li Qing and Lin You left, they left this place out of their minds and went straight to buy a map.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History