Chapter 42 (Last Chapter)

Month's Passed

Y/n and Drac married again everyone was so happy for them and this time Y/n and Drac promised to each other that through ups and downs they will never let go to each other.

3rd Person's POV
3 Month's later

Y/n is at the bathroom staring at the pregnancy test, then she smile widely when she saw the result.

"Positive!"

Suddenly she received a knock.

"Love? Are you still in their? You've been their for hours" Drac spoke.

Y/n immediately open the door and hug her husband as she squealed.

"Woah woah, what's going on sweetfangs?" Drac asked as he chuckles by Y/n's action.

Y/n then showed Drac the PT.

"I'm pregnant!" Y/n informed.

Drac was stunned in place.

"You are gonna be a Father again! And Darell will be a big brother!" Y/n told with full of enthusiasm.

Drac smiled and hug Y/n and spun her made Y/n to laugh.

"I'm gonna be a Fath-!!" Drac was about to shout but Y/n covered his mouth.

"Shh, Darell might hear you" Y/n shushed him.

"But Honey bat, he deserves to know.. His been waiting for this to happen. He is gonna be a big brother" Drac said.

"Yes, yes, I know.. But we will tell him when his birthday comes, this will be our gift to him." Y/n said.

"Good idea love.. But I will still buy him a present, and a hoodie jacket with 'You're gonna be a brother' print in the front." Drac said.

"That's a good idea.. But hey, you better ready because soon I will bit your hands again just like what I did to you when I gave birth to Darell." Y/n smirks.

"Oh no." Drac said.

Darell's Birthday

They throw a big party for Darell's Birthday, all of the monsters and humans enjoy dancing to the ball room.

Suddenly the music stops when Drac spoke unto the stage.

"May I have your attention for a minute please." Drac spoke through the mic.

Everyone stopped on dancing as they all look at Drac and Y/n standing on the stage.

"Well me and Y/n are the only one that still didn't give a gift to our beloved son. So now we are gonna give it to him. So Darell son, and Mavis please come here at the stage." Drac said.

Mavis and Darell went to the stage.

"Well Happy Birthday son.. I'm sure this gift will make you happy." Drac and Y/n said.

Darell chuckles.

Drac then gave Mavis and Darell a paper bag.

They then opened the paper bag and they saw black hoodies. Darell grab the hoodie and Mavis did the same.

Then they raise the hoodie to read the words that is on the hoodie.

"You are gonna be a big brother."

"You are gonna be a big sister."

They both read.

They stunned in place after they read it.

The crowds started cheering.

Mavis and Darell look at their parents who is smiling at them.

"Is this real, Mom?" Darell asked as tears started falling down.