Chapter 10

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and the others just arrived to the Hotel, Y/n introduced her family to her family in the Philippines, afterwards Ericka and the others met there old friends in Transylvania.

Y/n's POV

I was talking to Ericka at the lobby but I didn't pay attention of what she have blabbered since my eyes was stuck with Drac who is busy talking to Aiden.

'Does he really moved on?'

'Does he still love me?'

'Is he already taken perhaps?'

'Does he really have no feelings for me anymore? Even just a little?'

They're so many questions in my mind.

When suddenly a hand blocks my face making me to snap. And I also heard Ericka's voice as she keeps on waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hello! Am I talking to someone or not?" She spoke.

Making me snap back into reality.

I quickly shook my head and removed Ericka's hand.

"S-sorry... What did you say?" I asked.

Ericka sighed and cross her arms as she gave me a serious stare.

"Sis? Tell me the truth." She spoke.

"Hm?"

"Are you sure? You already moved on from him?" She asked.

Ericka always knows if I'm lying or not.

"Ahmm.. Yes. Why?" I answered.

She raise one brow as she stared at me.

"Stop lying. I know you." She said.

I sighed and got silent for a moment. Ericka is still staring at me waiting for my answer. I sighed in defeat.

"Look I know I have said that I already moved on from him but then when I saw him.... It all went back. The feelings I felt before all came back especially the pain. But I don't why I-" I explained but then she cutted me off.

"You still love him." She added.

I sighed.

"Yeah. I.... I really thought I already moved on Sis, like.. it's been 9 years so I thought my feelings for him already fades but when our eyes met... Again.. it came back. I don't know why I still love him even though he uttered hurtful words to me before and yelled at me." I uttered while forcing myself not to cry.

I bow down as I closed my eyes clenching my fist.

When I suddenly felt an arm on my shoulders. I look up and open my eyes and saw my sister giving me an comforting smile, I immediately hug her. And my tears uncontrollably fall down through my cheeks.

Drac's POV

I was talking to Aiden and Xanthe when I suddenly spotted Y/n hugging Ericka and I have noticed that she's crying.

'Why is she crying?'

I was staring at her when Xanthe approaches me.

"Hey Man" he spoke.

I look at him.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" Xanthe asked.

"And why are you staring at Y/n?" Aiden asked.

"I was just curious why she's crying" I said.

Both of them then turn there heads to Y/n and Ericka who are now parted from the hug then made there way upstairs. Then back to me.

"I don't know, maybe she has problems or something." Aiden uttered.

"Oh, okay." I said.

"Hey Drac? Can I ask you something?" Xanthe asked.

"Yeah sure what is it?" I said.

"Do you still love Y/n?" Xanthe asked.

Xanthe's POV

"Do you still love Y/n?" I asked Drac.

He smiled.

"Why do you ask?" He asked.

"Just curious." I replied.

"What if I don't want to answer your question." He said as he smile and place his hands onto his pockets.

"If you're not going to answer Xanthe's question then that means 'yes' you still love her." Aiden spoke.

'Nice one bruh' I thought.

Drac suddenly scoffs and chuckles.

"How do you say so?" He asked sarcastically.

'This guy is still same as before nothing changes.' I thought.

"Come on Drac, just answer my question" I said.

He chuckles, "I'll just go to my room. See you later guys" he said.

I was about to speak but he quickly disappeared in front of us in just one blink of an eye.

"That was fast." Aiden uttered.

"Indeed." I agreed.

"But... You know what? I think Drac still loves Y/n." Aiden added.

"We're not sure men. To my observation he had already moved on." I said.

"Eh? How can you say so?"

"He's been so calmed when he speaks to Y/n like nothing have happened to them. He was also not getting awkward talking to her." I told.

Aiden nodded.

"But we're still not sure, Xanthe. We know Drac very well. Remember when we we're still in college? When the time he likes Y/n? He never showed us or anyone that he likes her. He is expert in pretending." Aiden uttered.

'Oh yeah... I forgot about that.' I thought.

"Oh yeah... You have a point there." I said and smile.

"So that means there is still a possibility that the two couples will be back together again." Aiden exclaimed.

"But... The problem is Y/n." Aiden added.

I chuckle, "Me and Y/n talked lately while we're still on the road. And to my observation she still loves him it was so obvious like really obvious. You know her when she fall in love right?" I said.

"Yes.. She's so denial and she got mad if we keeps on questioning her about the man that she loves." Aiden uttered.

"Exactly. And that's what she acts lately. That's why I asked Drac but he didn't answered my question." I said.

"And I want to help my little sister to bring Drac to her again." I added.

"I'll help." Aiden volunteered.

"Thanks Man." I thanked.

"No problem... So? What should we do first?" Aiden asked.

I smirked.