Chapter 26

Darell's POV

Sitting in the park on where my favorite spot all by myself while thinking about what just Uncle Ben said to me earlier in our argument.

My blood boil as I remember he said that I'm weak!

I then grab my knife that is under my jacket.

"I will make you proud then." I said.

I stood up from my sit and went to my car and drove towards the Hotel. When I arrive outside the Hotel.

I saw Marcus and Gon playing with their phones. I then stepped out of my car and approach them.

"Hi Guys." I approach.

Both of them look at me.

"Darell? Didn't you left?" Gon asked.

"Yeah but.. I decided to come back.. and... Live here with... You guys" I said.

They then stood up.

"For real?!" Both of said.

"Uhmm.. Yeah?" I said.

"Great! Where are your bags then?!" Marcus asked.

"In my ca-" I said but I was cutted when both of them rush to my car and grab all my bags and went inside.

I sighed.

"Idiots." I mumbled.

I just followed inside when I got inside I saw them in the front desk with a short black haired girl. I went to them and approach them.

"Guys-" I was about to speak but Gon cutted me off by grabbing my arm.

"Here he is! Mavis meet Darell, Darell meet Mavis she's the daughter of Dracula." Gon introduced.

The girl was so shock.

'Here we go again.'

"Darell?" She spoke.

"I know what you're thinking. Look, I'm not Darell your brother. That isn't me, I'm a different person. Okay?" I said.

"O-oh, I just thought ahm- ... Nevermind so checking in?" She asked.

"Obviously." I said sarcastically.

"Sarcastic just like my brother." Mavis whispered.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Nothing young man. Here's your room key enjoy your stay." She said and handed me my key. I grab the key as well as my bags, but I didn't carry them I just use my telekinesis. And went upstairs to search for my room.

Suddenly I saw Dracula with his friends walking towards me.

"Seriously?" I mumbled.

They suddenly spotted me.

"Darell?" Frank said.

"Ey" I said.

"What are you doing here?" Murray asked.

"And why are you carrying bags?" Griffin asked.

"I'm living here from now on." I answered.

"Why?" Drac asked.

"Because I want to." I answered.

"No more questions, I have to find my room. Goodbye." I said and left them.

Drac's POV

I smell something fishy about that boy.

"Hey Drac, are you okay?" Jm asked.