Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

Everyone was enjoying the pool tonight, but my nephews aren't around they we're at school, only Alex, Ellie, and Vince are here since they don't studied here.

I was in the pool bed with my phone. I didn't swum with them because I just took a bath.

While scrolling on my phone Xanthe approaches me who just arrived in here.

"Hi Sis"

I look up to him and smile genuinely.

"Hello brother."

"What are you doing here? Aren't you not going to swim?" Xanthe asked.

"I just took a bath so that's why." I said.

Suddenly Drac arrives with Aiden. Drac is staring to everyone enjoying the pool and greeted them. And he looks so hot on his outfit tonight.

His wearing white sleeveless shirt reveals his muscular arms and the ripped jeans he wore.

My eyes got stuck with Drac again. They walk towards us but then my brother spoke making me to look at him.

"Hey sis I want to show you something" he said.

I steal glance at Drac first before I replied to my brother. He laid down on the pool bed next to mine but his a little bit far. Playing with his phone.

I then look at my brother.

"What is it?" I said.

"Hi guys!" Aiden approach us.

"Hi Aiden."

"Hi bruh"

Then Ericka and K climbed out of the pool and sat next to me.

"Girl's there is something I need to show you." Xanthe said.

"What is it?" Ericka asked.

Xanthe's POV

I took my phone and showed them a picture of handsome boys. There eyes widened.

"Who's more handsome?" I asked.

Ericka look up at me as she raise a brow. I then winked at her and I think she got my idea. She smirk.

"I think this one, right Sis?" Ericka said getting along.

"A-ahhh... Yes yes" Y/n stutter I have actually noticed Y/n keeps on stealing glances to Drac.

"I think this one is more handsome" K spoke.

"You think K?" I asked.

"Yep. Right Y/n?" K said.

"They're all handsome." She told.

"Yeah but who's your bet?" Ericka asked.

"Hmm.. This one, he look so cute" Y/n said and pointed the Man she likes on my phone.

Y/n's POV

I keep on stealing glances at Drac if he got jealous but he doesn't even look at us he is so busy playing with his phone. I got irritated so I just focused on the handsome boys on Xanthe's phone.

"Do you know him brother?" I asked.

"Yep, they're my model friends. Do you want to meet him? He is very kind and he is single." Xanthe told.

"Yeah sure that would be nice." I said.

"They will come here on Dennis' bday." Xanthe told.

"Can't wait to see him." I said and giggles.

Xanthe and the others giggle.

"We'll just go outside." He said and went out with Aiden.

Ericka and K went back to the pool.

Xanthe's POV

We we're now outside.

"I think making Drac jealous failed." Aiden said.

"Yeah, he even not bothered to at least look at Y/n admiring another guy." I said.

//Flashback//

"So what should we do?" Aiden asked.

"Drac easily got jealous right?" I said.

"Yes." Aiden answered.

"Then we'll make him jealous" I uttered.

"Good idea." Aiden said.

//End of Flashback//

I sighed.

"Our first attempt failed" I said.

"Yeah." Aiden said.

Y/n's POV

Lying down to the pool bed with my phone, I was so silent and awkward. Since Drac is here.

I turned off my phone and I slowly turn my head to see Drac and he is still playing with his phone.

"Shit" He spoke.

He then sat up and I am now facing his back.

I then stood up and was about to approach him but then....

"Bullshit!" He yelled but not very loud.

Making me yelped and fall back to the pool bed loudly making him look at me.

'oh shoot'

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ahh.. a-ahhh.. Yes, yes.. I'm fine." I said stuttering.

"Did I startled you? I'm so sorry I was playing and I lose and gets mad making me to yell curse words. I'm very sorry" he apologized as he face me.

My heart pounds so fast.

"I-its okay..Ahhmm.. I-I'll just go to my room. B-bye" I stutter then I immediately stood up and left.

Drac's POV

Y/n left, I laid down to the pool bed, blood boiling not because of the game but to those guys that she admires on Xanthe's phone.

I scoffs, "I am more handsome than those models. Tsk."