Chapter 6

Drac's POV

I drove towards the Hotel using my Lamborghini that I always used when I was just in college.

While driving, I thought about my upcoming romantic movie.

"I wonder who's gonna be my partner." I mumbled.

I suddenly yawned.

I'm kinda tired right now, working whole day, photoshoots and meetings.

I can go out during day light now, not just me, but also those vampires who drink Frank's potion to protect us from the sun. Nowadays are very hightech compared before.

My friends right now are very successful just like me, Frank is now a famous scientist, Murray become the Lord of Mummies, Wayne and Griffin are CEO of there own company here in Transylvania, Xanthe and Max are also a celebrity like me. And Aiden his with Ericka with there two kids, I have heard that Ericka and Aiden are also a celebrity in Paris.

I have arrived in the Hotel, I parked my car and climb out. And went inside.

When I got inside I was greeted by my fan girls.

"Omg! There he is!"

Girls started squealing in excitement as they approach me, they we're holding a tarpaulin with my face on it.

"Hi, goodevening" I greeted them.

Making them squeal even more.

"Is it okay if we take pictures with you? We're really an avid fan of yours!" One of them said.

"Yeah sure" I said.

Vampires now can be taken a picture also because of Frank's potion, we can be seen in cameras, and we can also seen our reflections, we're like humans now. But we're still allergic of garlics.

After taking pics and autographs my fans thanked me and they left.

I sighed in relief. But it was so good having fans it melts my heart.

"Look who's here? Our handsome celebrity" a familiar female voice approach.

I glance to see who it was. It's Mavis my one and only daughter with Amara.

"Mavey" I said.

Mavis rush through me and hug me I hug back.

It's been 3 weeks since we haven't met. I have been busy.

We broke the hug, then Amara is the next one who hugs me. And then broke the hug.

"I missed you, Dad" Mavis told.

"Me too, Mavey Wavey." I said.

"And hey, your so famous right now, I have seen your movies and gosh it reached billions of views. Congratulations!" Amara said as she playfully smack my arm.

"Thanks Amara, by the way.. where are the others?" I asked.

"The boys are at the balcony on where you guys always hang." Mavis informed.

"But before you go to them, you should come and see your grandson first, his waiting for you, not just him but also your nephews" Amara uttered.

I chuckle.

Mavis and Amara lead the way, we went to Dennis' room.

"Dennis, boys" Mavis said as she open the door.

"Hi Mom" Dennis greeted.

"Hi Aunt Mavis" the boys said.

"You have visitor" Amara said.