Chapter 31

3rd Person's POV

Drac look at the two confused.

"Drac!" Ericka and Darell exclaimed.

"Why rush?" Drac asked.

"You have to come with us!" Darell told.

"No, I'm going to Y/n." He said.

"That's it! We are going to her!" Ericka excitedly said.

Drac look at them confused.

"Eh?"

"Let's go Dad!" Darell said, which made Ericka and Drac to get surprised. And when Drac heard Darell called him that, he felt strange, his heart melted.

Darell suddenly realized he have said. He doesn't know too why he called him that.

"S-sorry, I.. I didn't mean to call you that.. I don't know why I said that too" he explains.

Drac smiled, "It's alright." He said.

"Come on guys!" Ericka exclaimed as she sprinted towards Y/n's room.

The boys followed.

And since Drac is drunk and his visions are shaking a little bit because of the alcohol, he accidentally bumped with some random persons who live in the Hotel.

When they finally arrived at Y/n's room, Ericka knocked her door. But no one answers. Ericka tried to open the door but it's locked.

"Wait here." She told.

Darell and Drac nodded.

She turned into a white smoke and enters Y/n's room.

Darell and Drac waited outside.

Suddenly they heard Ericka yell. Drac and Darell got worried, they immediately turn into a purple smoke and followed Ericka inside, when they successfully barged in into Y/n's room they transformed into there humanoid form.

"Why?! What happened?!" Darell and Drac asked worriedly.

"She ran away!!" Ericka yelled.

"What?!!!" Drac yelled.

Darell immediately check her cabinet and he sighed in relief when she saw her clothes still in there. Darell closed the cabinet and face Ericka.

"She didn't ran away, maybe she just went out to clear her mind or to unwind." Darell told.

"Unwind?" Drac asked.

"Yep." Ericka and Darell answered.

"Why would she do that? Does she have a problem?" Drac asked.

"Drac, Y/n still loves you! She was about to tell you this time but... She saw you kissing with another girl." Ericka stated.

Drac's eyes widened.

"I have to find her!" He frantically said, he was about to go out but Darell stopped him.

"Don't talk to her while your drunk, talk to her when your not drunk anymore. Because being drunk and not has difference." Darell told.

"Darell is right Drac" Ericka agreed with Darell.

Drac sighed.

"Don't worry we will help you." Da assured.

Made Drac smile, "Thanks." He said.

Darell and Ericka smiled.

--

Y/n is sitting on the sand while watching the moon, and listening to the sounds of the waves.

As she stared at the moon, she can't help but to remember Drac, her memories with Drac, everytime they watch the moon as they snuggled up into each other.

Her tears fall down again.

Suddenly her phone beeps, she snatch her phone unto her hoodie's pocket and check on who's texting.

It's just Ericka.

Ericka: Where are you?! Please! Come back! :(

Y/n sighed, she wipe her tears away then she turned into a bat and flew towards the Hotel.

--

Drac just woke up, and he doesn't remember anything that happened last night. He stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath, afterwards he went outside.

When he arrives at the lobby, Darell and Ericka immediately drag him to somewhere silence.

"What the heck!" Drac yelled.

"Shh!" Ericka shushed him.

Drac look at the two confused.

"What are we doing here? Why am I here? What is going on?!" He asked.

"Last night! You said you will talk to Y/n today!" Darell told.

"I did?" Drac asked as he blush.

"Yes! You have to remember!" Ericka yelled.

Drac thought about it first until he finally remembered.

"Oh yeah! Thanks.. By the way, let me do this alone. " He told.

Darell and Ericka nodded.

Drac then walk away and searched for Y/n. But the two followed him secretly.

Drac's POV

I searched for Y/n everywhere in the Hotel, but I couldn't find her. She's not even in her room. I wonder where she went.

I went outside the Hotel and I saw her sitting at the edge of the fountain playing a guitar.

I walk towards her silently, she's facing back so she didn't notice me. When suddenly I accidentally stepped on a stick which made her head to turn to me.

She gasped when our eyes met, I blushed.

"Hi" I approach as I awkwardly smile at her.

She just gave me a timid smile and was about to leave. But I immediately grab her arm.

"Y/n.. wait" I stopped her.

"Let me go" She told.

But I didn't listen.

"Let's talk, please" I beg.

"Let me go! Before Blake saw us!" She said. She's not really good at lying. I know she didn't Blake a chance because she still loves me, and I love her so much too.

"You're avoiding me because of Blake? Or is it because you saw me kissing with another girl?" I asked.

Made her to look at me surprised.

"I don't love her, I was drunk at that time.. I don't know what I'm doing" I explained.

She then pushed my hands away, "I don't need your explanation." She said and walk away but she stopped when I say,

"I love you" I said.

Y/n's POV

"I love you." He said.

My heart raise, I felt happy but also terrified that he might be just playing with me, or if I gave him another chance he'll leave me again or hurt me.

"I still love you Y/n. You're the one I meant in our date last week. I will do everything just to win you back." He said.

I turned to him.

"And then what? After you win me back you will hurt me again? Leave me again?" I said as a tears started streaming down to my face.

"No" he said.

Then he walk closer to me.

"I will never hurt you again. I'll never let you go again. No one can replace you in my heart." He said as a tears came out from his eyes.

An idea came into my mind, I will test him.

"Prove it." I coldly said and walk away, leaving him.

-😱