Chapter 40

3rd Person's POV
(Flashback)
-When Drac and Y/n were still in college and Drac was playing-

Intramurals Day in Monstrous High and Drac has a basketball game in 10:00PM.

And since it's still 6:00PM, he searched for her girlfriend Y/n. And he found her into their classroom with her friends.

He then enter their classroom, but since he respect their conversation he just sat down unto an empty chair a little far away from the girls, playing with his phone waiting for the girls to end their chatting.

Y/n noticed Drac in the corner of her eyes keeps on glancing at her. Suddenly she received a text message. She snatch her phone unto her sling bag and turn it on to view the message and it's just Drac.

Drac: Psst..

Y/n chuckles when he saw Drac's message, she didn't notice that Gia and Brittany is peeking and reading their messages.

Y/n: Yes?

Drac: Can we hangout? :)

Y/n giggles and he glance over Drac and Brittany and Gia immediately look away.

Y/n look at Drac who is looking at her too.

Then Y/n face her phone again to reply.

Y/n: Okay, I'll just gonna tell the girls.

Drac: Okay, I love you.

Y/n blush.

"Aww~ how sweet~" Brittany teased.

Y/n immediately hid her phone back to her bag.

"Are you not going to reply? He said 'I love you' girl" Gia stated.

Y/n didn't spoke she just chuckle as she blushed.

"You can go now girl.. Go and spend your time with him" Crystal told.

"Thanks." Y/n said and went to Drac and the girls squealed.

--

Y/n and Drac were on the rooftop star gazing.

Y/n sat in between her boyfriend's long legs as Drac wrap his arms around Y/n's neck. Suddenly they saw a shooting star.

"A shooting star!" Y/n said.

Drac chuckles, "Make a wish." Drac told.

Y/n closed her eyes as she make a wish. Drac stared at her.

"Done." Y/n spoke.

Drac chuckles.

"What about you? Are you not going to make a wish?" Y/n asked.

"I've already done that many times, but nothing happened." Drac said.

Y/n raised a brow and turn around to face Drac.

"Maybe it's not the right time" Y/n said.

Drac sighed, "It didn't happen, when I was a kid me and my Mom love star gazing together, and everytime we saw a shooting star we make a wish, everytime I saw one I always wished to be with Mom forever. But... It didn't happen, my Mom left me." Drac said.

Y/n sighed, she leaned her back unto Drac's leg, take his hand and look at Drac's bright blue eyes.

"Your Mom didn't left you my Love.. Well yes she may left your home but she stayed in your heart and she will be there forever, always keep that in mind." Y/n comforted him.

That made Drac to smile.

"I will."

"Go on make a wish again." Y/n said.