Chapter 37

3rd Person's POV

Drac went upstairs to tuck Y/n in bed.

When they arrive at Y/n's room, Drac laid her down to her bed, he take her shoes off and place it under her bed. Then he covered Y/n's body with a blanket. Before he leaves he gave Y/n a kiss on the forehead, after kissing her forehead his eyes landed on Y/n's lips.

He wanted to kiss it but they're still not together and he respect her.

He sighed and stood up straight, he was about to leave when someone suddenly held his wrist. He gasp, he immediately turn around and saw Y/n looking at him pouting.

"Stay" she said as she gave him a begging look.

"You're drunk Y/n, I'm sure you'll get mad when you wake up tomorrow." Drac said.

"Please" she begged as she tightens her grip.

Drac sighed and sat unto her bed.

Y/n smiled.

Drac chuckles, "Why are you smiling like that?" He asked.

"It's just that.. Until now.. you still can't stand me." Y/n stated as she giggles.

Drac chuckles.

"Just make sure you won't kill me tomorrow." Drac joked.

Made Y/n chuckle, "Okay" she said.

Drac sighed, "Let's go to sleep?"

Y/n nodded.

Drac then laid down to her bed as Y/n place her head unto his chest as Drac wrap his arms around her.

"I love you." Drac spoke.

He only receives a little snores from Y/n. Made him chuckle, he closed his eyes and sleep.

Next Day
Y/n's POV

I woke up as my head aches! Like it was stabbed by a million daggers! I rose up in bed to take a shower and get changed, and eat my breakfast after eating breakfast I brushed my teeth and went out.

(Your outfit☝️)

As I rub my temples, when I arrive outside I was greeted by my friends.

And I noticed Drac keeping his distance to me.

Maybe his just shy?

I sat on an empty seat, suddenly someone gave me a kiss on the head, made me yelped.

But I smiled when it's Darell.

"Goodmorning! Mom!" He greeted.

"Goodmorning my sunshine." I greeted back.