Chapter 41

Y/n's POV

"Hi Mom.. I'm Y/n.. Your son's wife. You know what, you have an amazing son. Well yes, he may hurted me but I know that he wasn't in his self that day when we broke up it's because he was so depressed at that time because we thought that our son is dead. He really loves you very much, he always talks about you and I might say that he is Mommy's boy. And I'm sorry if I tried to kill him before, I really thought that if I kill him everything will change. But... Your son whom I wanted to kill is the one who changed me, he thought me how to be strong and to... Love. You raised a good handsome son. I'm so blessed to have him. I promise to you that I will love as much as you love him."

"I am more blessed to have such a great woman like you." Drac suddenly spoke from behind.

I immediately turned my head to look at him.

"How long have you b-been there?" I asked.

He giggle and walk towards me.

"You heard everything?" I asked.

"Yes.." he said.

He suddenly grab my hands, made me to look at him.

"Thank you." He suddenly thanked me.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For everything, for giving me another chance to prove it to you, for giving me a wonderful family, and thank you for changing me, if you wouldn't come into my life I would still a jerk, a Doofus spoiled vampire till now." He uttered.

I giggle.

"And this time, I will not waste this chance... And I know that you were still not ready to be mine but since I love you too much I will wait till you'll be mine again. I love you Y/n." He stated.

I smiled, "I love you too, Drac" I answered.

He smiled and let go of my hand and sat on the ground beside his Mother's grave.

I think he forgot that if I reply to his 'I love you' that means we're together again.

Suddenly he snapped and immediately look at me.

I chuckle.

He immediately stood up grab my hands again.

"Say what?" He asked frantically.

"I love you too." I repeated.

"Y-you said that if you say 'I love you too' then that means your mine again." He stammer.

"Yes" I said as giggle.

"So.. so.. you.. me? Are-"

"Yes, Drac.." I said.

"For real!"

"Yess"

"Yess!! Thank you God!" He shouted with full of joy and he hug me very tight.

"Thank you, thank you! Thank you so much!" He thanked.

I hug him back, "You're Welcome." I answered.

He suddenly sobbed, 'omg he cried'

I broke the hug to see his face and he did cry.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked tenderly.

"Because I'm happy.. That your mine again, every night I always look at the star waiting for a shooting star and when I saw one I always wished that you'll be my wife again, to be with you again. And my wish came true, I hope this isn't a dream." He sobbed.

He melted my heart when he said those words to me, I can't believe that he would pray and wish just to be with me again.

I cupped his cheeks with my palms as tears fall down, "This isn't a dream my love this is real, and this time, this chance, we will be forever, no one will let go through ups and downs we will fight for us and for our family." I said.

He nodded, he suddenly closed his eyes and I heard him whispering.

Drac's POV

I closed my eyes as I whisper.

"This isn't a dream, this isn't a dream" I whispered, I have to convince myself that the day I've been waiting for had finally came true. I just can't believe that she came back, I've been praying for this. And I hope this isn't a dream.

I suddenly heard her chuckle, she caressed my cheeks.

"Love?"

I opened my eyes.

She then leaned in closer to me and kissed me on the lips, I closed my eyes as I reciprocate the kiss.

Then we broke the kiss.

"See? I told you this isn't a dream." She told.

I hug her again.

"I love you so much" I said.

"I love you more."

"Aww~ guys.. I'm sure grandma is smiling as she look at you both." Our son Darell suddenly spoke, we broke the hug and look at him.

Holding a pizza and three chocolate boba, he placed it on the ground, and then I drag him.

"Come here you!" I drag him and I hug him as I rub my knuckles unto his head.

"Hey! Dad! Your messing my hair!" He laughed.

"Don't care" I said.

"Dad!" He suddenly escape from my embrace. He smirk at me and he pounce me made us to lie down on the ground.

3rd Person's POV

Y/n, Drac, and Darell sat on the ground looking at the sunset as they eat the food that Darell bought.

"Mom? Dad?" Darell spoke who is laying his head on Drac's lap and Y/n rest her head on Drac's shoulder.

"Hm?" His parents hummed.

"Since you guys are together now.. Thus that means I can have a sibling?" Darell asked.

The couple widen their eyes by Darell's question as they blushed.