Chapter 9

(At Xanthe's Car)

Y/n's POV

We're on our way to the airport and I was just silent while staring at the window in the front seat. But then my big brother approach me.

"Sis.."

I lazily turn my head to look at him who is driving.

"Hm" I hummed in response.

"Are you... Okay?" He asked.

"Yes.. why?"

"You were very silent... Are you perhaps thinking about earlier?"

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Earlier.. you and Drac" he replied.

I sighed in irritation after I heard his name. I just look away and didn't reply.

I saw Xanthe in the corner my eyes keep on glancing at me then back to the road. But I just ignore him.

"Sis? Can I ask you something?" He spoke.

"What is it?" I asked with no energy.

"Have you already moved on from him?" He asked.

Makes me to immediately look at him.

"What?!"

He flinched when he heard me yelled.

"Just answer my question" he told.

"Ofcourse! Duhh" I said.

"Are you sure?"

I sighed.

I don't actually know though.

"What about him? Did he already... Moved on?" I asked.

"I don't know, he never told me. But to my observation I guess he does already moved on."

My heart pounds after hearing those. I just sighed.

"But I'm not sure." He added.

"Same. That's my observation too. I'm sure he already moved on." I said and my heart was like being stabbed.

"Are you affected?" He asked.

I scoffs.

"No. You know what bro, just drive." I said irritated.

Xanthe's POV

I keep on stealing glances to my dragon sister who is staring at the window as she rested her chin onto his palm and she looks mad or so.

I'm sure she still loves Drac, I can sense it. The way she acts right now is really the same on college. But too bad I think Drac had already moved on. And he has this girl who is so obsessed with him, she is Olivia a famous celebrity too. But to my observation Drac doesn't like her. And that's a good thing to know.

As I focus on the road I heard Y/n sighed. I chuckle, I'm sure she's thinking about Drac.

"I can help you taking him back again." I said and smirk by not looking at her.

"What?" She said.

"Come on. You're my sister, I know you" I said and chuckle.

"What are you blabbering about?" She asked really confused.

"I know you still love him" I uttered.

"W-what? Hey! Ofcourse not! I already m-moved on!" She said stuttering.

"Come on-" I was about to speak but she cutted me off.

"If you keep on saying about moved on and about him, I swear I'm gonna punch you right in the face! So keep your mouth shut! If you don't want to get punch." She threatened.

I gulped.

'The dragon is on fire, better to just zip my mouth now.'

"Y-yes Ma'am" I said nervously.

She just sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned on the chair with Cross arms.

--

(At the airport)

Y/n's POV

We're now at the airport.

I was getting bored but then I saw Ericka and Grandpa come out. I smile widely, I immediately jumped out of the car and ran towards them.

"Ericka! Grandpa!" I yelled.

They turn there heads and they spotted me, they smile widely and open there arms for me.

I hug them both tightly.

"Sis!! I missed you so much" Ericka said.

"Aww~ Y/n my precious Y/n" Grandpa cooed.

"I missed you guys too" I said.

Then we broke the hug and spotted Aiden, Alex, and Ellie.

I squealed and hug Alex and Ellie.

"Hi Auntie!" They both said as they hug me back.

"My handsome and beautiful niece and nephew!" I squealed.

They both giggle.

I then broke the hug then I hug Aiden next, then broke the hug.

Xanthe is the next one to hug them. Then afterwards we helped them with their luggage and we drove off towards the Hotel.

:)