Chapter 30

3rd Person's POV

Y/n is at Ericka's room, helping her for Dennis' birthday gift.

Y/n stared at the floor, thinking of Drac. She doesn't even listening to what Ericka is blabbering about.

"And don't you know tha-" Ericka said but was cutted when she saw her sister dumbfounded.

"Y/n?" She called.

But Y/n still not listening.

"Y/n?!" She yelled, making Y/n snap.

"H-huh?" She said as she look at Ericka.

"Are you listening to me?" Ericka asked.

"I-I'm sorry sis.. But what did you say? What is it all about?" She asked.

Ericka sighed.

"Are you thinking of Drac?" Ericka asked.

Y/n didn't spoke.

"Look sis.. You have to tell him how you feel. You can't just hide that forever, maybe if you confess, you two will be together again." Ericka told.

"I can't." Y/n told as her voice broke.

"Why?"

"Because he already love someone else."

"How did you know?"

"He told me."

Ericka went silent.

Y/n sighed as she began to cry.

Ericka gave her a hug.

--

Drac is at the bar drinking all by himself as he cried.

"Why did I let her go?! Why did I let Blake to get her! Why?!" He cried.

"She's supposed to be mine." He murmured.

Suddenly a woman approach him.

"Hey there handsome" She said as she place her hand unto Drac's shoulder.

Drac then look at her.

"Want to have some fun?" She asked in a seductive way.

Drac scoffs, "What kind of fun?" He asked.

"It's up to you honey" she said.

Drac smirks, "It's up to me?" He recalled.

The girl nodded as she lean onto Drac's neck.

"Yes.. so what do you want my Prince?" she asked.

"How about let's go to my place" Drac replied in a seductive way.

The girl smirk, "That's more like it" she flirted.

Drac smirks.

--

"Maybe, you're right sis. I have to go and find him." Y/n spoke.

"That's more like it! Now go!" Ericka cheered.

Y/n stood up quickly to search for Drac.

She sprinted outside Ericka's room, she went to the lobby and found Darell facing back which she taught it was Drac.

She went to Darell and approach him.

"Drac" she called as she tap Darell's shoulder.

Darell turn to see her.

"Ms. Y/n" he said.

"O-oh I'm sorry.. I thought your Drac." She said.

Darell chuckle.

"By the way, have you seen him?" She asked.

"No, why?"

"There is something I need to tell him.. I have to go, bye! Thanks!" Y/n told.

Y/n sprinted outside the Hotel, her heart lit up when she saw his car coming. He then parked the car.

Y/n smiled even more when he saw him stepping out of his car. But it fades when she saw a woman step out of his car too.

Drac sat in the front of his car and the woman went to his front as she wrap her arms around his neck, Drac then place his arms unto the woman's waist and drag her closer to him. Then he kissed her.

Y/n gasp, as her tears started to fall down, her heart broke into pieces it feels like her heart was being stabbed by a million dagger. Her knees trembled, her body weakened, she doesn't know what to do.

Suddenly Darell came, he went to Y/n's front for Y/n to not see Drac and the woman kissing. Y/n keeps on crying, Darell then hug her.

 Y/n keeps on crying, Darell then hug her

(Position☝️)

Darell then drag Y/n inside.

For Drac and the woman they were still kissing like there's no f*cking tomorrow.

While Drac is kissing the girl, he keeps on thinking of Y/n, the memories of her and him, is flooding to his mind. He cried and gets mad, he pushed the girl away. No matter what he do, he still loves her.

"Why did you pushed me?!" The woman asked pissed.

"Leave." He said.

"What?! No-"

"I said LEAVE!" He roared.

The girl got terrified and ran away.

Drac continued on crying.

"I will win you back, Y/n."

He then stood up from his Lamborghini then went inside to get Y/n and talk to her.

Y/n is at her room alone crying. Ericka and Darell wanted to comfort her but she push them away. So they went to the lobby.

When Drac arrived at the lobby he spotted Blake talking to his friends. He glared at him, he then went to him and grab him by the collar made everyone shock. Especially Ericka and Darell who just arrived.

"Listen here Blake.. She is mine!" He said.

"But I thought, you already moved on"

"No! If you steal my woman then I will break your neck!" Drac threatened.

He then push Blake.

Ericka noticed that Drac is drunk, she gasped.

"Maybe Drac just did that because his drunk and hurt." Ericka said to Darell.

"Maybe" Darell said.

Suddenly they heard something from a random person.

"I saw Drac kissing with another girl but then he pushed her away and yelled at her made the girl terrified." The person said.

Ericka and Darell look at each other surprised then back to the person.

"Maybe Drac did that because he still loves Y/n" the second person said.

"Drac really still love her I heard him saying 'I will win you back, Y/n'" Darell and Ericka's ears twitch, as a smile form in there lips.

They sprinted back to Y/n's room to tell her the news. But when they went upstairs they bumped into Drac.