Chapter 23

Drac's POV

I was at the lobby with the gang. We were talking with some random stuffs. When suddenly Y/n came with an unconscious boy in her arms.

"Help!" Y/n yelled.

I immediately went to her, she landed on the ground still carrying the boy.

"Y/n, what happened? Who is he?" I asked.

"I have to bring him to the clinic!" She said frantically and she ran immediately to the clinic.

Why does she worried so much to that boy? Does she know him?

Me and the others followed her.

When we arrived outside the clinic, I saw Y/n sitting at a chair she looks very worried. I immediately went to her front, I knelt down to see her face.

"Y/n, who is he? What happened?" I asked.

She just look at me.

"Y/n, please talk." I said, when suddenly the Nurse came out.

Y/n stood up quickly.

"How is he?" She asked frantically.

"His fine. His still asleep, but he'll be awake any minute." The Nurse said.

"Can I get inside?" Y/n inquire.

"Sure. Just please minimize your voice, the patient need some rest." She told.

Y/n nodded and she went inside.

I turn to the gang.

"You and Y/n should talk, just tell us what happened after." Lydia said.

I nodded.

They then walk away. And I entered the clinic.

When I got inside I saw Y/n holding the boy's hand. Then I look to see the boy's face. And I got really shock.

I was stunned and speechless after seeing his face, the boy is just like me, his looks is same as mine when I was at his age. He looks like my.... Son.

"Darell." I uttered.

"How I wish it's my son." Y/n spoke as she started tearing up.

I went beside her and stared at the boy.

He really look just like me and Darell.

"It's very impossible that's... Darell our son." I said.

"But what if it's him! His eyes were same as mine, and his face is yours. What if his alive!" Y/n said as she cried.

"Y/n... His gone. It's not him. You.. you saw it remember?" I said as my heart broke recalling that scene when my son died.

She didn't speak up, she just continued crying.

I stared at the boy again, and my heart softened as I look at him. I also feel like my son is alive. But I have to face the fact that.. That's not my son.

"His name is Darell too." Y/n spoke.

I look at her.

"What a coincidence then." I said.

"Hm" she timidly replied.

Suddenly Darell groaned, I think his having a nightmare or something.

Darell's POV

(Dreaming)

I was walking into a place with full of fogs, it was so dark and quiet.

"Hello?" I spoke.