Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

After tutoring my friends of speaking Tagalog, we all went to the Dining room to eat. And God, they we're all speaking Tagalog but they still having issues on how they spoke it well.

"Huy! Akin Yan!" Frank yelled at Murray who steal his meat.

In English: Hey That's mine.

"Hindi! Ako una sayo!" Murray said.

I laughed of how he speaks it, it's actually 'Hindi! Ako ang nauna sayo! In English No! I got it first!'

And I also laughed of my nephews and niece who look at there parents confusingly speaking another language that they don't even know.

"Ahmmm.. Auntie Y/n, what are they saying?" Axel asked.

"What language are they using?" Dennis asked who is very confused right now.

"They we're all speaking Tagalog. Our language." Vince told.

They just nodded.

As the boys argued and laugh along with the others as they speak Tagalog. I was just looking at Drac who is silent in front of me while facing his phone.

Suddenly he smiled, making me jealous.

'Is he texting with someone?'

He then look up from his phone and approach Vice.

"Ahmm.. Brad, Brad." He approached as he tap Vice's shoulder.

Vice look at him.

"Ano Yun Brad?" He asked.

In English: What is it, Brad?

"Can I ask of what's the Tagalog of 'I love you' and 'I miss you'" he asked.

The boys started teasing him.

"Yiiiieeee! Why? Are you going to tell that to someone?" Griffin teased.

Drac blushed and giggle nervously.

"Is it for Olivia?" Max uttered.

Drac then shook his head.

"No. No-" Drac was about to deny but everyone teased him.

While me here got jealous and irritated of who ever that Olivia be. So, he has another love now. Well then Y/n, you lose. I was like my heart was being stabbed as I heard the boys teasing Drac with another girl. But I just ignore them and stayed silent while scrolling through my phone.

Suddenly I received a message from my Sister.

From Ericka:
Are you okay?

I look up to see Ericka sitting next to Aiden looking at me worriedly. I gave her a smile. I went back to my phone to text her back.

To Ericka:
No worries. I'm fine😊

From Ericka:
Are you sure?

To Ericka:
Yes. I'll just accept the fact that he is no longer loves me. I'm fine with that. As long as his happy.

I was waiting for Ericka's text. I look up at her and she's glaring at the boys who keeps on teasing Drac with Olivia.

"Boys! Will you stop teasing HIM! With another GIRL!" Ericka suddenly yelled.

Made everyone to look at her.

"I agreed with Ericka. And besides it seems like Drac doesn't like that brat Olivia. Right Drac?" Chloe said.