Chapter 32

3rd Person's POV

Dennis' birthday is very close so Y/n have to bought him a gift.

Y/n's POV

I was about to go out to buy Dennis a gift but then Darell approach me.

"Hey, Ms. Y/n! Goodmorning!" He approach and greeted with full of enthusiasm.

I smiled.

"Hey, Darell.. Goodmorning" I greeted him back.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the mall, to buy Dennis a gift." I said.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Sure! That would be nice!" I said.

"Yes! Let's go!" He said and we walk towards outside together.

When we arrive outside we saw Drac sitting at the railings wearing black hoodie, black pants, and black pair of slippers. He is watching at the nearby lake, suddenly I saw him raising his hand with a..

"CIGARETTE?!" I reacted.

"Hm.. I didn't know that the most famous vampire in Transylvania would actually smoke" Darell stated.

"No! He doesn't smoke before! I don't what's gotten into him!" I told.

"Really?"

I didn't respond to Darell. I stormed towards Drac and immediately grab the cigarette and throw it away!

3rd Person's POV

"Hey! What-" Drac was about to get mad but when he saw Y/n glaring at him he gasp.

"Y/n?!" He said surprise.

"What are you doing?!" Y/n asked mad really really mad.

"Uhh... Smoking?" Drac said.

"You never smoke before!" Y/n told.

"Well... Now I do? And... Why are you mad?" Drac said and asked her as he smirk.

Making Y/n blush, she then shook her head.

"Hey! Listen here Mr.!" Y/n said as he point him out.

"Hmm.. Okay, Mrs." Drac flirted.

Y/n blushed even harder.

"Sweet" Darell spoke.

"Shut up!" Y/n told Darell.

Darell just smile and rolled his eyes with arm cross.

"And you!" Y/n said getting back her attention back to Drac.

"Yes love?" Drac said.

"Don't call me that! Anyway! Do not smoke!" She told.

"Why?"

"Because.... because... Because your a c-celebrity! And celebrities should not smoke! Because.. Ahmm... Because there's. Ahmm.. ahh a possibility that your... Fans will get turn off" Y/n said stuttering.

"Hmm.. Just say that your concern of my health." Drac said smirking as he lean in closer to Y/n, as Y/n back out.

"You guys are so cute.. And Ms. Y/n don't play hard to get, we know you still love Mr. Drake." Darell told.

Y/n then gave Darell a deadly glare.

"Okay, I'll shut up" Darell told.

Made Drac chuckle.

"You love me?" Drac asked.

Y/n scoffs.

Drac sighed.