Chapter 1-Beginning

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Drac decided to take there son to the forest to have a picnic and an unexpected things happen.

"Are you excited baby?" Y/n asked to his son that is on Drac's arms.

"Yes, I'm so excited!" Their 6 years old son Darell exclaimed as he raise his hands above and giggle.

Drac and Y/n chuckle by there Son's sudden cuteness.

They arrived at the forest, it has a great view, they we're surrounded by trees but when they look up they'll saw the beautiful night sky, full of sparkling stars, and the full moon.

Y/n laid the picnic mat to the grass, and then she took out the food that was inside the basket, while her husband is having fun playing with their son. After she set everything, she sat on the mat staring at her husband and her son laughing as they play.

She then giggle, she stood up and approach them.

"Okay, boys! Stop playing and let's eat"  Y/n told.

"Aww" Darell pouted.

Drac laugh he then mess his son's hair.

"It's okay buddy, let's just continue later, okay?" Drac said.

Darell look up to Drac and smile widely.

"Okay! Daddy!" He said.

Darell then run to his Mom and hug her. Y/n giggled and carried Darell. Drac place his hands on his pockets as he stared at his wife and son, smiling.

"Your so handsome" Y/n cooed as she slightly pinched Darell's nose.

Drac then went to her side.

"Ofcourse, I'm his Father after all" Drac claims.

Y/n then turn her head to see her husband, when her eyes landed on Drac's eyes, she saw him winked.

"Tss" Y/n scoffs and giggle, she look at Darell again and kissed him on his nose.

"Hey, what's with the scoff? Everyone said that me and my son has the same features, his eyes we're the only different, since he has your eye color." Drac said as he place his hand on his wife's waist.

It was true though, Darell got really has Drac's facial features, the eyes we're only different.

"Whatever, Mr. Dracula" Y/n said and smile.

"Mom, Dad?" Darell spoke.

"Yes, baby?"

"Yes, bud?"

"I want to ask something" he said.

"What is it?" Drac asked.

"Ahmm... Can I have a new baby brother? Or sister?" Darell asked.

Making the two shock. They both look at each other and they we're both blushing. They then look at their son again.

"Ahmm.. well-" Y/n was about to say something but Drac cutted her.

"Ofcourse buddy!" Drac exclaimed as he messed Darell's hair.

Y/n immediately look at his husband in shock.

"Really?!" Darell asked, smiling.

Drac just nodded.

Darell then look at his Mom.

"Mom?"

"Uhhh... Ahmm.. Mommy will think about it, okay?" She said.

Darell nodded. She then put him down and Darell ran towards the picnic mat, and sat down and played Y/n's phone.

Y/n then faced her husband cross arms.

"Did you told him? To ask that?" Y/n asked.

Drac then flinch.

"No. I just told him about siblings, and I did not expect that he likes having siblings and he ask us to.... Make a new one" Drac uttered and he whispered the last one in a seductive tone.

Y/n playfully push him away, "Shut up, you don't how much pain I have received when I was on labor" Y/n said.

"Mine was more painful, I am not the one who was in labor but it was like I was, because on how you bit me and slap me." Drac said.

Y/n giggles as she remembered everything she have been done to her husband during labor.

"And come on, our son wants a sibling, we should gave him thre- I mean one" Drac said.

Y/n sighed, she wrap her arms around his neck, and he wrap his arm around her waist.

"Well... I missed you, we have been very busy this past few days, and we didn't have enough time to spend some time together. Well then.... Okay" Y/n said.

Drac smile widely.

"But not now" Y/n added.

Drac's smile was changed into a pout.

Y/n giggled, she then gave him a peck on the lips, she unwrapped her arms and Drac did the same. And they went to the mat and started eating with Darell.

- Hello! Hope you like my story! Please vote, tanchu mwuah!