Chapter 28

Darell's POV

Me and the boys were at Vince's terrace talking with some random things.

Suddenly Gon spoke up and showed me something in his phone.

"Darell, you and Uncle Drac are like twins! Just look at this." He said and showed me the younger version of Drake and a woman with black hair.

" He said and showed me the younger version of Drake and a woman with black hair

(I do not own the picture)

"Who's the girl? I'm sure that's not Y/n." I asked.

"Oh, that's not Aunt Y/n.. That's Aunt Martha, Uncle Drac's first wife the Mother of Mavis." Felix stated.

"First wife? I thought Y/n is his first wife?" I asked confused.

"Nope, Aunt Y/n is his first love but not his first wife." Axel told.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"Uncle Drac's Father parted Y/n and him. Because his Father doesn't want him to marry a human. What he wants for Uncle Drac is a Princess, a royalty like them." William uttered.

"And he followed what his Father told? He should fight for Y/n." I told.

"He tried everything, but his Father threatened him, that if he don't want to marry the Princess then his Father will kill Y/n" Marcus said.

"So, Uncle Drac just followed what his Father wants for Aunt Y/n's safety. He even erased her memory and Uncle Drac married Aunt Martha the mother of Mavis afterwards, but when Mavis turned 1 month old, they got attacked by an angry mobs and killed Aunt Martha." Alex said.

I gasp after hearing that.

"Years have passed, when Mavis decided to go to a family vacation an unexpected happened. Uncle Drac and Aunt Y/n met again, my Dad said it took days before Aunt Y/n remembered Uncle Drac and the others. But when her memories back, her and Uncle Drac get back together and get married." Myke said.

"That's a good story." I said.

Suddenly Ericka came.

"Boys your Dads wanted you guys." She said.

"Okay"

"Bye Darell"

"Let's just talk later dude"

"See ya bruh"

When they all left I felt... Jealousy.

Because... I'm the only one that has no parents.

I sighed and just stared at the forest.

"I wish my parents are still alive. I wish I could talk to my Dad or Mom." I murmured.

"Hey" a masculine voice approach making me yelped. I turn my head to see the person and it's Drake.

"Uhh.. Hey" I approach back.

He then walk towards me and sat at the baluster.

"Why are you here? Alone? Where are your friends?" He asked.

"They're Father wanted them... And you? How did you get in here in Gon's room?" I asked.

"Well, I was about to go at the lobby but I saw Gon's door wide open, I was about to close it but I saw you." He answered.

"Oh.."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Uhmm.. Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look... Sad"

I sighed, "I'm just thinking how it feels when having a parents." I said.

3rd Person's POV

Drac look at the boy as he felt pity for him.

"You don't have parents?" He asked.

Darell shook his head, "I don't even seen their faces in my whole life." Darell told.

"Why? Where are they?" Drac asked.

"My Uncle said they're dead but... I don't know why I felt like they're... Alive." He said.

"Do you want to find them?" Drac asked.

"Ofcourse.. but.. I don't know how? And I have classes I don't have time for that." Darell said.

Drac chuckles of how interested the boy wants to see his parents even though his Father is already talking to him,

"Okay Kiddo, just focus on your studies. And I will be the one to find your parents." Drac insisted.

Darell immediately look at Drac surprised.

"R-really?"

"Yup"

"Why?.. why are you doing this?" Darell asked.

"I just wanted to help." He said.

Darell got guilty of what his been doing to Drac, he finally realized that he isn't bad at all.

"Thanks" He thanked him and smile, a genuine smile.

Made Drac's heart melted, he felt like his son is smiling at him. Even though that's his son.

"You're Welcome" Drac said and patted Darell's head.

Darell gasp and a memory flashed through his mind.

He saw his Father with a blurry face also patting his head just like what Drac did right now.

Drac removed his hand from Darell's head and he noticed that Darell is staring at him as his tears stream down on his face.

"Are you alright?" Drac asked worriedly.

Darell snapped and quickly look away and wipe his tears.

"I'm fine" he answered as his voice broke.

Drac sat beside Darell and place his hand on Darell's shoulder.

"Tell me." He said.

Darell sighed, "The way you pat my head is also the same on how my Father pat my head." He told.

"I thought you haven't seen them?"

"Yes, but they always appeared in my dreams.. but there face were always blurry." He told.

"I wish I also have a family." Darell said.

"You have a family." Drac suddenly spoke.

Darell look at him confused.

"No, I haven't."

"Yes, you have.."

"Who?" Darell asked.

"Us." Drac told.

Darell got silent.

"From now on.. we are your family." Drac said and patted Darell's head again.

Darell smiled.

"Thanks.. thanks a lot." Darell told.

"You're Welcome, bud" Drac said.

When Darell heard what Drac called him.

He remembered his dream.

'My Father used to call me that, his voice and my Dad's voice are... Very similar. . Is he my Dad? Only one way to find out.. If he knows about my necklace then his my Dad but if he don't then he isn't my Dad' he thought.

"I have something I need to show you." Darell told.

"What is it?" Drac asked.

Darell was about to get the necklace that's behind his clothes but Landon called Drac.

"Let's just talk later okay?" Drac said and left.

Darell sighed.

"Are you my Father? Is he my Dad?"