Chapter 2-Darell's Death

3rd Person's POV

Drac forgot to bring his phone, so he went back to the mansion to get it.

While Drac was away, Y/n and Darell played hide and seek.

Y/n will be the one to find Darell.

"Where are you, Darell" Y/n cooed as she keep on searching.

Darell hid under the tree, he giggle as he watch his Mom trying her best to find him. He suddenly noticed that, Y/n is coming. So he immediately went to another spot to hide.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are" Y/n stated as she giggle.

Darell giggle, when suddenly he saw a blue wisp. Darell got mesmerized, he stared in awe on the wisp, he went to the wisp to touch it, but the wisp dodge and flew away, Darell giggle and quickly followed the wisp.

Darell went deep into the forest. He continued to catch the wisp, when suddenly the wisp changed into a tall black creature, he wore black hooded cloak and his face we're covered by black shadows.

 He continued to catch the wisp, when suddenly the wisp changed into a tall black creature, he wore black hooded cloak and his face we're covered by black shadows

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Darell got terrified, the creature then aimed his gun to Darell.

-Back to Y/n-

Y/n got tired of finding.

"Okay! You can come out now! You won!" Y/n said as she leaned in into the tree.

But Darell didn't come out.

"Darell, come on.. Your Father will be here any minute now" she said.

But still no one comes out.

"Darell?" Y/n called, she started to feel worry, she stood up.

"Dare-" she was cutted when she heard a gun shot.

She gasped, she started worrying even more, she quickly went on where the gun shot were. She arrives, and saw the tall creature with a gun, and Darell is lying on the ground, blood oozing on his head.

The black creature suddenly disappeared, and for Darell his body is turning into ashes.

Y/n cried out loud, as she yell her son's name.

-

After the incident, there family went to the mansion to comfort the two.

Everyone cried, especially Drac and Y/n.

Y/n told everyone about what happened, and they got really furious to that creature who killed Darell.

Drac even planned to find the responsible of his son's death, he wants revenge.

- :)