Chapter 29

Y/n's POV

I was getting nervous because today is the day! That me and Drac will do the bed scene! Like dudee! But I have to do this. And this is the last scene and our movie is done.

I went out of my room and immediately went to the lobby, I spotted Drac, Landon, Dir. Calhyx, and Theo.

"Hey guys" I approach.

"Glad you already came.. so let's start?" Dir. Calhyx said.

I nodded.

Me and Drac positioned ourselves. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around my waist.

"Just do what I said yesterday." He whispered.

I nodded as I began to sweat.

"Okay! Lights camera action!"

Me and Drac look at each others eyes, I was so lost in his beautiful light blue eyes, I missed staring at his eyes, while I wrap my arms around him. How I miss this man so much. Suddenly my eyes went down to his lips.

I wanted to kiss it.

3rd Person's POV

Drac closed his eyes and lean in closer to Y/n ready to kiss her, but he doesn't gonna kiss her like he will smash his lips unto hers. But since Y/n was getting tempted and was lost in Drac's features she didn't control herself. She kissed him passionately, made Drac to open his eyes he was so shock for what Y/n did, they were not supposed to be kissing. But since Drac missed Y/n's physical affection, and was getting tempted by her sweet lips he kissed her back, they enjoyed the kiss. Dir. Calhyx got happy because they are doing great, he thought they were just acting. While Theo and Landon smirk while watching the ex couple enjoying each others affection.

Drac and Y/n made there way to the room as the camera man followed filming them perfectly. Drac laid her down not breaking the kiss.

"Anddd cut!" Dir. Calhyx shouted.

Making Y/n and Drac snap,they open there eyes and their eyes met, they were still kissing. Y/n's eyes widened and realized what she's doing, she immediately pushed Drac away making Drac fall out of the bed.

"Oww! Heyy!" He yelled.

Y/n's face went so red.

"Wow! That was perfect! Congratulations!" Dir. Calhyx told.

Drac stood up properly and smiled at Calhyx.

Y/n stood up from bed and smiled awkwardly to Calhyx.

"T-thanks" she said.

"And now! That our movie is done! After Dennis' birthday we are going to Paris for a vacation.

Theo and Landon cheered because of excitement. Calhyx went to Landon and Theo to chat with them. Drac then glance over Y/n, who is staring at the wall dumbfounded, and she's blushing very hard.

"Y/n?" He called.

Making Y/n to snap and yelped.

She look at Drac with wide eyes.

"H-huh?" She said.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Y-yeah I-Im fine.. B-bye" she said and sprinted back to her room.

(In Y/n's room)
Y/n's POV

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?! UGH Y/N! THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!" I exclaimed.

The kiss is keep on echoing through my mind!

Suddenly my phone dinged, I grab my phone and received a message from Ericka.

Ericka: Come to my room, I need your help for Dennis' birthday gift :(

I sighed.

Y/n: Otw.

I turned off my phone and went out of my room again dumbfounded until I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry, sorry.. I wasn't paying attention-" My words were cutted when I saw the Man's face!

"Y/n?!"

"Blake?!"

He immediately hug me, as I hug back.

"Y/n! I missed you so much!" He said.

I chuckle, I opened my eyes and I saw Drac looking at us, my smile fades.

We broke the hug and I'm still looking at Drac. Blake noticed that I'm staring to someone, so he turn his head on where Drac is.

Drac then look away and cleared his throat, he look at us again and smiled, then he walk towards us.

"Hi, you must be Blake?" He spoke.

I just bow down my head as I rub my arm.

"Yes, and you're Dracula right? Y/n's ex husband?" Blake asked.

I look at Drac he just smiled at me.

"Yes.. Yes, I am." He said still looking and smiling at me.

3rd Person's POV

"Yes.. Yes, I am." Drac said still looking and smiling at Y/n. The smile that his wearing is a broken smile, it hurts that the woman she loved is now loving another Man.

"It is nice meeting you." Blake said.

Drac look at Blake and smile.

"Nice to meet you too. You know... Y/n talks a lot about you." Drac told.

Which made Y/n to gasp. She doesn't like it when she's being teased with another guy, because she only likes her ex husband, but she doesn't want to admit it to herself because of what Drac did to her.

Blake blushed, "R-really?"

Drac chuckles, "Yup"

"Oh.. I didn't expect that.. Y/n would actually do that" Blake said as he glance over Y/n.

Y/n look at him and made an eye contact with him. She felt pity for Blake, because Blake assumed that Y/n like him too.

Y/n gave him a smile.

'Drac already love someone, Y/n. Maybe it's time for you to move on. Gave Blake a chance and be happy again.' Y/n thought to herself.

'Its time to move on Drac, Blake already won. Goodbye..... My love.' he thought.

"Blake.. Man.." he called.

Making Blake to look at him and Y/n too.

"Please take care of her and don't you ever hurt her just like what I did. Y/n loves physical affection, she loves being kissed by the forehead and the cheeks, she loves watching movies, wrap your arms around her everytime you watch movies together because that's what she likes. And always tell her how beautiful she is everytime if you want to see her blush, and whenever she's sad, just tell her jokes and ofcourse comfort her. She loves boba chocolate flavor, buy her that too if you want to see her precious smile. She also loves an effort Man, it makes her cry. *Sighed* please make her the most happiest person in the world."

Y/n's eyes became watery because Drac still remembers anything that she loves. And for Blake he felt a little jealous, because he knows that Y/n still loves Drac.

Drac chuckles, "And also, she doesn't like being poked in her side" Drac added.

Drac then look at Y/n.

"If only I could turn back time, I would literally fix everything just to make her stay."

Drac and her look at each others eyes. They both wanted to hug and kiss but they can't because both of them are oblivious that they still love each other.

"If you have her... Don't ever lose her." Drac said as he smiled to Y/n.

"Don't worry I will love her forever." Blake spoke.

Drac look at him and smiled.

Then he left.

When his finally a little far away from them, he didn't stopped his tears anymore.

:(