Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

"So? Are you going or what?" Vice asked.

"I... I don't know" I uttered.

"Don't tell me, your afraid to see him?" Karylle inquire.

"What?! Me? Afraid of that Doofus? Tss" I scoffs.

"Then why is that your like hesitating to come or not?" Vice asked.

I got silent for a minute, to think. But soon spoke up.

"I'll go." I spoke.

Made the two raise there brows, if I am telling the truth or not. They looked at me as if I was just joking when I said "I'll go"

"Why are you looking me like that?" I asked them.

"Are you sure?" Vice assured.

"Yes." I answered.

"Okay?" both of them said, unconvinced.

"But I think it'll be awkward to face them again... I guess?" I said.

It's been 9 years ever since Drac and I broke up, I haven't went to Transylvania, I stayed here in the Philippines to heal my self.

"We'll come with you then" Karylle told.

I look at them surprise.

"Are you sure? What about your work here?" I asked.

"Tss.. They we're still planning about my upcoming movie, they we're still on process about it. I'm sure it'll be a long time to process that, and that's what Director Wendy told me on our meeting." Vice told and smile.

"And we'll just tell Director Bobbet that we will go to Transylvania to attend your grandson's birthday" Karylle said.

(Director Bobbet is the Director of It's Showtime)

'Aww'

I smiled at them.

"Thanks guys, for always being here for me." I thanked.

"No problem, sis" Karylle uttered as she held my hand.

"We're going to Transylvania?!!" Vince suddenly entered the room excitedly.

Made us three yelped.

"Vince! You have done this two times!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Mama... But are we really going to Transylvania?" He asked, as his eyes we're sparkling from excitement.

"Yes, Son. We'll be there for 2 months" Vice told.

"Wait.. what about Vince's school?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry.. I'll take online classes" Vince said.

"When will we go there?" Vince added.

"Next week" Vice told.

"This is so exciting!!" Vince yelled in excitement.

--
Fast Forward (Ok! My laziness is starting again! Sorry for that:>)

We are now at the airport, Vice and Karylle are in our front seat, Vince sat beside me. I then snatch my phone on my pocket, to text Ericka if she will come to Dennis' bday.

Ericka and Aiden have there own life now in Paris with their kids, we still contact each other though same for Grandpa Abraham, his with them too. Grandfather, brother Xanthe and her wanted to come with me but I refused. That's why they just went to Paris instead. My niece and nephew's names are Elliezabeth, Ellie for short, and Alexander, Alex for short. Xanthe is still on Transylvania with his wife Amara and they're only son Axel.