Chapter 16

3rd Person's POV

Theo just arrived at Transylvania, Y/n is the one who fetch him on the airport. When they saw each other they share hugs and then went inside the car. Xanthe's car, Y/n actually borrowed it.

Y/n's POV

"Oh! Gurl! I'm so excited for your next movie!" Theo exclaimed.

"Me too! And what's the genre? Is it romance?" I asked.

"Yes, and I have heard that your partner is so handsome. I didn't saw his face though but Director Bobbet said his handsome." Theo told.

"Director Bobbet already saw my partner?"

"No. His friend from Transylvania that is also a famous Director told him." Theo uttered.

"Ahh, okay! Can't wait to meet my partner!" I said excitedly, I wonder who might be my partner?

"Oh! And you have to sign this paper! If you are really sure to be on this new movie. Once you sign this, you cannot back out anymore." Theo uttered as he handed me a paper and a pen.

I scoffs as I held the paper and the pen, "Oh come on, this is a big opportunity! Why would I back out?" I said then signed the paper. After signing it I gave it to Theo.

"Goodluck Babe! I'm so proud of you! Now let's go! Can't wait to see Viceral again!" He said. Vice and Theo were bestfriends actually.

I giggled then drove off.

Drac's POV

I just arrived at Landon's house, he called me earlier to come to his house because there is something I need to sign.

I park my car then stepped out then went inside his house and went straight to his office.

When I got inside I saw him on his desk facing his laptop.

"Hey! Manager!" I approach as I walk towards him and sat on a chair that is in front of his desk.

He look up from his laptop and smiled at me.

"Hey, Drake. Glad you came." He said and close his laptop.

"So? What are we going to discuss?" I asked.

He chuckle then he snatch a paper on his desk drawer and then hand it to me.

"Sign that paper, once you sign that there will be no backing out to your new upcoming romance movie." He told.

I sighed, I used my telekinesis to grab a pen. Then afterwards I signed it, then hand it back to Landon.

"Well! Goodluck for your movie! And by the way, you will meet your partner next week! And I have heard that she's very beautiful. Maybe she'll be your love team soon." Landon told.

I scoffs, "I don't want to have a love team." I said.

"Why? Is it because of your beloved ex-wife Y/n? So you still love her?" He asked excitedly.

Well Landon know Y/n since he also studied at Monster High on where me and Y/n studied college, Landon also knows about our love story and he also said that his a fan of Y/n x Dracula.

I stood up from my seat since I don't want to answer his question.

"I have to go. See ya next week." I said then exited his office, I went to my car and drove off.

3rd Person's POV

Drac just arrived at the Hotel same for Y/n and Theo.

Drac stepped out of his Lamborghini and was about to go inside but then he spotted Y/n with another man.

Y/n and Theo then stepped out of the car as Y/n helped him with his bags. Then was about to go inside as well but then they also spotted Drac staring at them.

Drac was jealous but since he is good at pretending Y/n didn't notice it. And for Theo as a gay he was starstruck by Dracula.

Drac then approach them.

"Hi, Y/n. So this must be your... Boyfriend?" Drac asked.

Y/n was getting nervous but since she wanted to make him jealous she have to remove her nervousness so that she can talk to Drac properly and confidently.

Y/n smile at him bitterly, "Yes, he is my boyfriend. Right baby?" Y/n told as she wrap her hands around Theo's arm.

And for Theo he wasn't paying attention since his been daydreaming about Drac. And Y/n noticed it she immediately pinch his side making him snap.

"Aray! Bakit?!" Theo asked as he glare at Y/n for ruining his daydreaming.

In English: Ouch! What?!

"We're in a relationship right, baby?" She said as she gave Theo a 'please play along' look. Theo got really confused.

"Ano pinagsasabi mo? Bruha ka? Anong in a relationship? Bakla ako! Gaga ka ba?" Theo told in a whisper.

In English: What are you talking about? Have you forgotten that I'm a gay? Have you lost your mind?

"Play along! I'll explain it to you later! Ililibre kita mamaya! Basta makisabay ka lang!" Y/n told in a whisper.

In English: Play along! I'll explain it to you later! I promise will treat you later! Just play along!

Drac look at them confused.

"Ahmm?" Drac spoke.

Made Y/n to look at him as she faked her grin. Then she poke Theo's side.

"Uhmm ahh.. Y-yes! I'm.. I am.. I'm.. His.. I mean her boyfriend!" Theo stutter.

Drac nodded and smile at them, "Well then, take care of her." Drac said.

"Pogi naman neto." Theo whispered, but Drac heard it and he actually understand what his saying made him to chuckle.

"Thanks." Drac thanked Theo.

Theo got surprise.

"You heard? And you understand what I'm saying?" Theo asked.

Drac chuckle, "Yes you said, 'Im handsome' Brad Vice is actually the one who taught me that" Drac uttered.

"Oohh! Okay! Y-your Welcome! B-by the way I'm Theo Ford, I'm Vice's Bestfriend and Y-y/n's b-boyfriend." Theo introduced and as a gay he was really disgusted when he said his been in a relationship with a girl.

"It is nice meeting you Theo. I'm Vladimir Dracula II, Drac or Drake for short." Drac introduced.

Y/n look at Drac confused and surprised as she remember something, "D-Drake?" She said.

Drac look at her and smile at her. Y/n blush as she look away from him. (You'll know why on the next chapter.:))

Drac stared at Y/n for a minute but then he shook it off and cleared his throat.

"Uhmm, let me help you with that." Drac said gesturing the luggage that is on Y/n's hand.

Y/n look at him.

"N-no, it's okay." She refused.

"I insist." Drac told.

She sighed. Drac gets what's the meaning of her sigh it means 'fine'

Drac grab the bag when suddenly his hand touched Y/n's making her flinch. She immediately removed her hand and look away.

Drac secretly smiled.

Theo look at the two as he smile.