Chapter 4

9 years later

(At the Philippines)

Y/n's POV

"Huy! Merlat! Gumising ka na jan! Ma l-late na tayo! Papagalitan nanaman tayo ni Direk neto!"

In English: Hey Girl! Wake up! We're going to be late! Director will scold us again!

Merlat is a call sign in the Philippines it's a actually vagina, since girls has the vagina, gay's call their girl friends merlats!

I woke up by Karylle's sharp voice, I yawned and slowly sat up.

"Goodmorning, Kurba" I said and stretch my arms.

Kurba- curve.

Karylle is an artist here in the Philippines and she has curve perfect body.

(This is her, Ms. Karylle)

(And this is Jose Marie Viceral)

I'm an artist here in the Philippines, a famous artist. Karylle Viceral and her husband Jose Marie Viceral, Jm or Vice for short, they are the reasons why I become a famous celebrity.

(I'm one of the Vicerylle babies, to all Filipinos reading this, you'll understand.. no hates, this is only a fanfic)

That's why I owe them a lot, they have one son his name is Kalleb Vincent Viceral, Vince for short he is 15 years of age, same age of my son if he would be alive.

"Get up, gurl!" Karylle yelled.

"Okay²! Ingay ingay mo" I said and get up from bed.

In English: Okay²! Your so noisy.

I have already learned speaking tagalog, cause they teach me and I have been here for 9 years. I have a big mansion here too and I live with my Nanny's. And about my identity, they have already know, that's the reason why I got very famous.

But about my love life, I still didn't announced it. Only Karylle, Vice, Vince, and my other bestfriends in It's Showtime knows.

After taking a bath, I wore something comfy, and went to the dining room and I found Karylle sitting on the chair with foods on the table.