Chapter 27

3rd Person's POV

The ex couple was very silent on there way home.

They didn't spoke to each other until they got home. Y/n went out of his car without any words, since she was so hurt.

Drac quickly went out to catch up with her.

"Y/n." He called.

She halted and turn around to see him.

Drac stood up in front of her.

"Did I say something that made you feel bad?" He asked.

Y/n flinched, "W-what? N-no, ofcourse not.." She stutter.

"Then why is that you distance yourself to me. And your not even talking to me." He told.

"Because you didn't say anything that you want me to answer or that can make me speak." She answered.

"Why did you distance yourself to me?" He asked.

She sighed.

"We're celebrities Drac, if people saw us being together they will think that, were together again. And I don't want that to happen, I don't want issues." She reasons.

"Are you sure that's the reason?" He asked.

Y/n flinch and got nervous, since that's not really the real reason why she distance herself to Drac.

"Y-yes, what else could it be?" She asked.

"Maybe your just afraid that Blake would know that we're together." Drac said.

Y/n sighed in relief.

"Well.. Yep! T-that's right! So uhmm.. Goodbye! S-see you tomorrow!" She said and quickly went inside.

Drac sighed.

"I'm too late to get her back." He uttered.

"What? No, Drac! No! Don't give up, she's yours. And I have to win her back. I will win her back." He said.

-

Weeks have passed, Y/n is still distant to Drac when they're not in work. But if they're in there work they do ceasefire for them to act well.

Darell's POV

I'm in my room staring at the necklace that my Dad given to me. And thinking why Drake and Y/n has a big impact to me, not just them but there friends too. I can't even hurt them. And everytime I'm with them I felt so... Whole.

I groaned and put the necklace back to my neck and went out. I went to the lobby and I saw Drake, Landon, Dir. Calhyx, Theo, and the gang.

I went to them to approach but I stopped when I heard Y/n yelled.

"No! I can't do that! No!" She said.

I stood beside Theo to ask him what's going on.

"But Y/n-" Calhyx wants to say something but Y/n stopped him.

"No! Someone should play this part! Just don't let my double seen in the camera" she exclaimed.

"Hi, Theo.. What is going on in here?" I asked Theo.

"Hey, Lil Drake.. Well Y/n here doesn't want to do the bed scene." He answered.

I sighed of what he just called me (lil Drake), well he used to call me that everytime he spotted me, I told him not to call me that but his too stubborn so I just let him call me that.

"Come on Y/n, you and Drac already did that in real life, so what's the problem?" Ericka told.

"Eh?" I said felt disgust! I wish I could unheard what Ericka said!