Chapter 18

Drac's POV

I was at the lobby with the gang and I was also waiting for Lydia.

Time passed she finally arrived.

"Brother!!" She yelled and she immediately ran to me and hug me, I hug back. We broke the hug and she gave the others a hug. Then she went back to me.

"So? Where is she?" She asked, only us could hear.

"She's with the girls at the pool." I replied.

"Okay! I'll just go to my room to put my luggage and meet Dad then we'll go to Y/n." She said and then ran off.

"Wait! We?!! No! I'm not going!" I yelled.

I'm sure she'll just tease me.

Lydia's POV

Can't wait to tease Drac and Y/n!

After setting everything up in my room, I went to Dad's room.

I went inside and I saw him reading a book. He then spotted me and he smile widely and ran to me to hug me. I hug back, then broke the hug.

I actually stayed at the Mansion, but I often visit them here in the Hotel. But since I was too busy to ran the family business I didn't visit them for almost 1 month. So they acted like this.

"My beautiful daughter! I missed you, you haven't visit us for almost 1 month." He said.

I giggle, "Sorry Dad, I was really busy this past few days so I haven't visit you guys." I said.

"Okay, have you meet Y/n already? She's getting more even beautiful now. That made Drac to steal glance at her everytime we eat dinner together. I wish they could get back together again" Dad told.

I gave him a smile. Suddenly....

"Don't worry Dad, I'll win her back again." Drac spoke behind us. His standing on the door with his hands on his pockets. He then went inside and close the door behind.

"Son." Dad spoke.

"Don't tell anybody about this." Drac told.

Dad sighed, "Don't worry, I won't. But you know what, if you wouldn't been so careless for letting her go, you shouldn't be like this. She should be with you." Dad told.

Dad really got mad when Y/n and Drac broke up, he was so mad at Drac for treating Y/n bad when Darell died. But now they were good. And not just Dad who was getting angry, I was too. I even punch Drac at that time he announced Y/n left him.

//Flashback//

"Y/n already left me." Drac announced sadly.

Lydia got really mad, she then punch Drac really hard made him to flew away by the force of impact by Lydia did. Lydia then went in front of Drac and grab his collar.

"Lydia stop it!" Vlad yelled.

"You are so dumb! Drac!" Lydia yelled.

Drac cried and push her away.

"I know! And I.... Didn't mean to be like that to her! But believe it or not! I regret all of it! I was about to apologize to her but I... I was too late! And I was so dumb! I failed her again!" Drac screamed as he burst out crying.

Vlad and Lydia felt pity for Drac. Lydia stared at his brother for a moment then she hug him. Then she broke the hug and help him to stood up.

"What will you do now?" Dad asked.

"I.. I don't know.. I need some time alone." Drac said and left.

//End of Flashback//

I sighed as I remembered my brother cried all day and night for losing two important people in his life.

"Ahmm, Dad. Do you want to come with us? Outside?" I asked.

"No, maybe I'll just stay here." He said.

"Okay then. Let's go bro" I said and drag Drac outside the room.

We were now walking at the hallway, making our way to the pool on where Y/n is.

"I'll just stay with the boys." Drac suddenly spoke.

I immediately glare at him.

"No, you are coming with me." I told.

"B-but-"

"If you're not coming with me, I'll punch you!" I threatened.

He sighed.

"Fine.."

I smirk, "Good dog." I joked.

He scoffs.

"I'll come with you just please don't tease us!" He spoke.

I just look at him then scoff.

-At the Pool-

I spotted Y/n with the girls, Y/n sat on a pool bed next to a beautiful woman with curly hair while a man back hug her.

"Who are those?" I asked gesturing the new guests who sat next to Y/n.

"Oh, that's Y/n's family in the Philippines, that's Karylle and that's her husband Jm." Drac uttered.

I nodded, then smiled.

"Let's go!" I said and drag Drac towards them.

"Hi! Guys!! Hi Y/n!!" I yelled in excitement.

They then turn their gaze upon me.

"Lydia!" The girls said except for Karylle and Jm.

Y/n stood up and she hug me, I hug back, then we broke the hug.

Suddenly she spotted Drac making her smile to fade.

I cleared my throat and speak, "So? How's life in the Philippines?" I asked her.

Her smile went back, "It was good, by the way let me introduce you to my family in the Philippines. Karylle Viceral and her husband Jose Marie Viceral." She introduced.

"Hi! I'm Karylle but call me K for short."

"I'm Jose Marie Viceral, call me Vice or Jm for short."

I gave them a warm smile, "Hello, I'm Lydia Dracula, Drac's big sister." I introduced.

I look at Drac and his staring at Y/n, I smirk as an idea came into my mind.

"Y/n, how's your love life?" I asked.

Y/n giggles, "No, I don't have any of that." She told.

"Are you sure? Did no one ever courted you?" I asked.

"Well it has but I didn't let them courted me." She told.

"Why?"

"Aren't Blake courted you for one month? But you made him stop?" Vice said.

"Yeah.." Y/n uttered.

"Who's Blake?" I asked.

"One of Y/n's suitor, Blake really love her so much." Karylle told.

I was about to speak but...

"What about you Y/n? Do you love Blake too?" Drac spoke.

Y/n look at Drac shock and so for the others and me.

"I.. I don't know." Y/n stutter.

"Omg! You don't know? So that means Blake has a chance?!" I teased.

I saw Drac in the corner of my eyes glaring at me. He don't want me to tease him and Y/n, so I'll just tease Y/n to others to make him jealous.

Y/n just giggle nervously.

"I'll just go with the boys." Drac spoke.

"I'll come with you." Jm said.

Then they both left.

I smirk, I did a good job.