Chapter 7

Someone's Dream

A little boy with his parents we're playing happily in the forest, but only the boy's face we're clear the others we're blurry.

Suddenly the boy followed a wisp and end up into a man with black hooded cloak, the Man snatch the kid, then he cover the boy's mouth with a handkerchief and he also tied him up. The little boy is under the tree.

Then the Man raised his two hands and a red smoke appeared, then it exploded and another kid appeared he looks like the little boy his clone perhaps that made by the black creature, that means that's the boy's imposter. The Man then shot the imposter's head and laid it onto the ground. And a woman cried so loud.

Then the Grim Reaper went to the little boy, he made a portal and they went inside.

--

"Mommy! Daddy!" A little boy yelled in top of his lungs as he cry in an unfamiliar room.

Suddenly the door swung open, he quickly went to bed and cover his whole body with the blanket. As he keep on crying and sobbing.

"Hush little one, I won't hurt you" a man voice said.

"I want my M-mommy and D-daddy" the little boy cried.

"Mommy and Daddy abandoned you my dear" he said.

"That's not true! They love me!"

"They don't, I'm the only one who loves you" he said.

The little boy slowly uncover himself to see the man. He looks like a black grim reaper.

"Come with me" he said.

As he offered his hand.

"Mommy said don't trust strangers" the boy said.

"I'm your (muted) little one"

"(Muted)?" The boy repeated.

"Yes. Now come with me" the man said.

The boy slowly reach the Man's hand.

He then fell into the darkness.

He open his eyes and he is in chain.

"Look me in the eyes" the Man commanded.

The little boy look into the Man's eyes.

"Noo!" The little boy screamed.

End of the Dream.

"Nooo!" A 15 year old boy screamed as he sat up from his bed, shivering and sweating. His heart beats are fast. And his panting in fear.

His door room slammed open making him flinched and terrified even more.

And a woman looks 30 years of age sprung in, with a worried look.

"My dear are you alright?" The woman asked and she immediately went to the boy's side to comfort him.

The boy slowly calm down.

"I-I'm fine Auntie Chira, I-I was just having a n-nightmare a-again" the boy stutter.

The woman or should I say Chira hug the boy.

"Calm down now, it's only a dream" she said.

Suddenly another person sprung in to his room, it's a man with straight long blonde hair, blue eyes, and has pale skin.

"Is everything all right?" He asked as he walk towards Chira.

"Yes, his just having a nightmare again.." Chira informed.