Chapter 13

3rd Person's POV

The boys just got to the Hotel from school and they we're all thinking about Darell.

"Guys, w-what if that's Darell?" Gon said.

"Gon, that's impossible. We all know that Darell is dead, Auntie Y/n saw it with her two eyes." Felix exclaimed.

"But what if... It's just a trick? Maybe the one that Auntie Y/n saw was just a... Clone or something?" Myke told.

Felix sighed, "You know what guys. Stop thinking about him. His not Darell Van Dracula. Because if that's him, he should have known us." Axel told.

They all got silent.

"Let's just get inside. I'm sure Alex, Ellie and Vince are waiting for us." Marcus said breaking the silence.

They all nodded and went inside.

When they got inside they we're all greeted by there parents. And afterwards they all went to the library on there own library room, Vince and Alex we're with them.

Drac's POV

I was sitting on the porch with a wine. I'm kinda not in my mood right now, I was really furious, mad, jealous of those Models from earlier on Xanthe's phone.

Well, I still love Y/n. My love for her will never fade. That's what I promised on the altar on our marriage, that I will love her forever until I die. I know we divorced but that won't change my love for her. I was planning on getting her back.. but how?

I sighed.

"Drinking alone means you have problem." A man voice suddenly spoke behind me.

I jumped off a little, I turn my head to see the person and it's just Y/n's Bestfriend from Philippines.

"Hey, uhh... Vice or Jm right?" I said.

He nodded and he sat next to me.

"So? What's your problem brad?" He asked.

I was confused of what he just said on the last part.

"Brad?" I said confused.

He chuckle.

"Brad is a Filipino word that is derived from Brader." He explained.

I laughed at how he pronounced 'Brother'

"Did you pronounce it on purpose? Or was just sarcasm?" I said.

He giggled.

"Sarcasm. Filipino has this funny accent sometimes." He said.

"Ahh. So instead of saying Brother, Filipino says it Brader? That's where the Brad came from?" I uttered.

"Yep." He said.

"That's... Cool." I said.

It was cool. Legit no lies.

"So? What's the problem?" He asked.

I sighed, I was hesitant to tell him about my problem now, because she and Y/n are best friends. He might tell her.

"I know we're still not close and your still not comfortable with me. If you don't want to tell me. I understand that." He suddenly spoke and smiled at me.

I smile back.

This Guy looks kind and trustworthy though. It would be nice to have a bestfriend from Philippines.

I chuckle, "Thanks for understanding.... Brad." I said and chuckle, saying the Brad is kinda really funny but cool.

"Woah.. You just called me 'Brad' then that means we're like Brothers now." He said and laugh.