Chapter 102: Xiao Wang VIII

Start from the beginning

Xie Zhuxing's eyes fluttered for a moment, and he said, "Don't tell me his news in the future."

Liu Congxin said, if you don't say it, don't say it, look at your appearance, sooner or later you have to take the initiative to inquire.

But he didn't say it, everyone who fell in love felt that he was a lover, no one wanted to be poured chicken soup by others, any preaching and encouragement was meaningless, and some things could only be figured out by themselves.

Xie Zhuxing, who had not figured it out at this time, said: "I really don't perform this scene." I didn't want anything from him when we were together, and now that they're separated, I won't want it."

Liu Congming couldn't, so he had to say: "Okay, then I'll push it for you." There is a left-behind children's charity fund that wants to invite you to do a publicity activity, saying that you have a good image in that parent-child program, there is no announcement fee, and it just so happens that you have also dyed your hair back, go? "

There was nothing to hesitate about this, Xie Zhuxing said, "Go."

This activity has to go to rural Hebei, a poor mountainous area deep in the Taihang Mountains, and the transportation is not very convenient.

When Xie Zhuxing followed the TV station around the mountain in the Taihang Mountains, Wang Chao and Chi Lidong were also crossing the mountains.

Having passed the Yulin Snow Mountain at an altitude of more than 5,000, Wang Chao did not feel any altitude sickness, but did not expect that the section of the road up and down from Xindu Bridge to Batang was extremely tortuous, he got seasick, vomited over the river, and vomited out bile.

As a last resort, Chi Lidong stopped the car, told him to go to the side of the road to rest for a while, and lifted the front cover to add water to the car.

There are a lot of cars on this road, and from time to time a car or several cars whizz past, and enthusiastic owners will slow down and stop, thinking that their car is broken and ask if they need help.

The sky is very blue, the clouds are very white, and even people have become particularly beautiful.

Only Wang Chao, who just vomited bile, the whole person was very bitter, sitting bitterly on the side of the road, there were small animals in the weeds next to him, he stomped his feet, a few marmots scattered, he hurriedly took out his mobile phone to take a photo, excitedly clicked to share, fingers, who did he want to send to? It's really frustrating.

Chi Lidong came over, squatted down and asked him: "Is it better?"

He didn't want to get into the car, his nails were picking at the phone case, and he said, "Sit down a little longer."

Chi Lidong said: "Drive for another half an hour or so, the road will be smooth, it will be fine."

Wang Chao replied absentmindedly: "Hmm."

Chi Lidong looked around and said, "It's very beautiful here, send a photo to your brother, and report safety by the way."

Wang Chao said, "Good. "I sent the photo just now to Wang Qi.

Wang Qi replied to him: "Pay attention to safety and listen to your brother Chi."

Chi Lidong also saw it and said with a smile: "Your brother is so busy and replies to your news in seconds, it really hurts you."

When he hit the road again, he turned on the music and hummed along along, looking very happy.

Wang Chao sat in the passenger seat with an expressionless face, not knowing what Chi Lidong was happy about.