New World Order Part 2

The episode begins at night outside of Foot Headquarters. 

Several ladder trucks with the New York City Fire department are at the front entry, working to put out the fires there. On the top floor, Karai faces off against the Shredder. On her back is a tank field with the blue mystic liquid developed by Chaplin.

"You decrepit ghost. Did you not think I would be prepared for your arrival? I've developed weaponry that will destroy you" Karai said. "Is that so?"Shredder said. "Allow me to demonstrate!"Karai said. She charges at him, but he fires a blast of magic at her. 

Karai leaps and spins, using her mystic-aided sword to slash through the magic. Farther back, the turtles face off with the Foot Mystics, who attack. "Inazuma, hi~yah!"Michelangelo said. He jumps and twirls, sweeping his weapon around and sending a blast that strikes the Wind Mystic hard enough to send him flying. 

Raphael points his Banrai at the Mystics and fires, hitting two of them. The Earth Mystic rains soil down on them, burying them halfway in a pile of dirt that hardens, trapping them. "You shall not interfere, "The Earth Mystic said. 

"The usurper will pay for her irreverence, "The Metal Mystic said. "Oh shut it you coward!"Alison said then transform into her fury form.  "You have defiled my name long enough, "Shredder said. He surrounds Karai with his glowing green magic, lifting her off the ground.

He flings her against a thick wooden support post. She drops her sword and her helmet flies off. "Karai!"Leonardo said. "Weep not for her. After all, you are the ones who sealed her fate"The Metal Mystic said. "What the shell are you talking about?"Leo said. 

"Have you not yet realized?"The Fire Mystic said. "Without you, we could never have freed the Shredder, "The Water Mystic said. "For it was you that freed us, "The Wind Mystic said. He spins and transforms into the cloaked form the turtles first encountered in "Return to New York Part Two".

All of the Mystics laugh as they each transform into the first shape they took while under Karai's control. "The Mystic Ninjas. No!"Leo said. "When you took that crystal from Karai on behalf of Agent Bishop, you set us free, "The Earth Mystic said. "No. No!"Leo said. 

"Yes. You set a chain. A chain of events in motion that led to our master's rebirth"The Wind Mystic said. Alison tackles him. "How dare you did that to us?! Use like you your puppet! I am going to show what happens when you mess with my boyfriends!"She said.

She put him in a headlock. Leo begins clawing at the dirt that keeps him trapped, and then his body lights up with the power of his chi. He slams both fists into the dirt and breaks it, then leaps out of captivity. Alison cheered for him then The Wind Mystic push her away.

"We're stopping it here!"Leo said. He pulls Gunshin and fires its power at the Earth Mystic, sending him flying back. The Earth Mystic hits the floor hard and the other turtles, now free, charge the remaining Mystics along with Leo. 

The Wind Mystic takes a breath and then blows a cyclonic wind at the turtles. The wind hits them and drives them back, but the turtles quickly rise and ready themselves. "On your feet, little girl. I am not done with you yet"Shredder said. Karai stands and uses her wrist communicator.

"Chaplin. Where are you, Chaplin? I need you. Here. Now"Karai said. Chaplin is inside his laboratory, working feverishly on the Mystic Tech Weapon. "We're almost ready, Mistress Karai. I'll be there, I promise" Dr. Chaplin said. "Calling for help? Pathetic"Shredder said.

He takes a swipe at her and she ducks. "It is you, relic, that is the pathetic one, "Karai said. She dodges his attacks twice more, but then he catches her by the shoulder armor and flings her against a support pillar. "Wretched imposter. You are nothing. A spineless weakling" Shredder said.