Aliens among us

The episode begins at 'Area 51 Location Classified'. 

The compound is surrounded by a tall fence. A door emblazoned with an emblem and the words "Earth Protection Force" slides open. A moving sidewalk carries Bishop through the door. It takes him past a wall of round cubicles, each containing a different species of alien, and then past men working on a spaceship. 

As he rolls past another wall of cubicles, a closeup shows an alien floating in liquid, with a tube attached to its arm. Bishop comes to a stop behind Baxter Stockman, who is housed in a large, spider-like robotic suit. Baxter's face is a holographic projection atop the suit. 

He is tapping away at a control panel. "Agent Bishop, how was Washington? I hear it's lovely this time of year"Stockman said. "It was... disappointing. Status report"Bishop said. "We're on schedule. Normally playing Dr. Frankenstein would be beneath me, but I must admit, you have me intrigued. These organic manipulations you've requested are mostly cosmetic, nothing that would further your super soldier program. Why?"Stockman said.

"Your project here has a much different goal, Doctor. After the fiasco with Oroku Saki's ship and the escape of T9581, the bureaucrats in DC intend to cut our funding" Bishop said. He stares at a creature suspended in a liquid. 

The skin on the back of Bishop's hand starts to move and he groans before clenching his fist. "Your work will make sure that doesn't happen. Trust me, Doctor. Soon we'll have unlimited funding, right from the President himself"Bishop said. "The President? How are you going to manage that?"Stockman said. 

"In three weeks, the President will be in New York to address the U.N. While he's there, we'll demonstrate the necessity of my work. The job of the Earth Protection Force is to defend this planet from invasion" Bishop said. He presses a button and the interior of the creature's stasis bubble lights up. "But in the absence of a current alien threat, we're going to create one," he said. The creature's large red eyes snap open.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
A motorcade of vehicles driving down a New York City street. 

Police motorcycles and black sedans flank the long black limousine in which the President rides. Secret Service agents walk alongside the limousine. Crowds gather on the sidewalks, waving and cheering as the Presidential motorcade passes them. 

Secret Service agents stand along the route, keeping watch. Alison appears in a tight blue dress with small sleeves, waiting to greet the president. The turtles jump from one building to another, their shadows startling an agent, who turns but sees nothing. 

The motorcade stops in front of a building and news reporters begin snapping pictures. Above it all, an infrared imager shows the President seated inside the limo. "Come on, Don, I wanna see," Mikey said. The imager turns to see an agent atop a nearby building. 

"There's a Secret Service agent," Donnie said. The imager moves again. "And another one. And—" he said and Mikey jumps in front of the imager. "My turn, "Mikey said. Donatello removes his goggles and hands them to Michelangelo, who stands up to look around. 

"Ooh, turtle vision," Mikey said. Across from him, Mikey sees the heat signatures of Leonardo and Raphael. "Will you guys knock it off? There's Secret Service everywhere. We never should have come here" Leo said. 

"Come on, Leo, the President's only in town one day. This is an important speech. It could determine the future of space exploration for years to come...Plus we are here to see Alison~" Donnie said. Leo glared at him. 

"Yeah, and it's at the United Nations. And it's the President of the United States. We might as well just check into a lab and ask to be dissected" Leo said. "Chill, Leo. Just think of it as stealth training. After all, the Secret Service is supposed to be the best of the best. I should be a Secret Service Agent" Raph said.