Junklantis

I practice with my staff. 

Mainly how to catch it and a bit of flying. "Your attention please," Donnie said. I quickly flew down and landed next to Leo. "Let the ceremony begin!"Donnie said. Mikey pulls the cover off the sub. "I christen thee..."Donnie said as he swing a carton of milk to the sub. 

"The shell sub!"He said. "Excellent work, my son. It makes one think of the giant undersea turtle of Japanese mythology" Splinter said and Donnie look at me, putting his hand out. "You can thank Alison for that. She help build it" Donnie said. 

"Hey. You did most of the work! All I did was draw the blueprint and hand you thing" I said. "Now that the underwater access way is completely finished, it's time to take the shell sub on her maiden voyage," Donnie said. 

"Can I launch her? Can I, can I?" Mikey said as he pushes Donnie aside. "Careful, Mikey...if you even put one scratch on it," Donnie said. Mikey pulls a lever down, making the sub fall, splashing water at us. "Thanks a lot, Mikey," Raph said. I groan as I look at myself. 

"Just what I needed...another bath"Splinter said. "Dibs on the first ride," Mikey said then jump on the sub. I quickly used my magic to dry myself. "First mate Michelangelo. Ready to launch, sir...uh torpedoes away" Mikey said and jump in. 

"Mikey's my first mate. Wish me luck" Donnie said. "Don't worry. I am going with you to make sure Mikey doesn't do anything crazy" I said. "Be safe, Alison" Raph said. "Hey, your brothers got my back. I will be fine. I am worried about you, though"I said. 

"Worry? About me?"He said as he blush. "Yeah...You will be bored without me. How are you going to handle that?"I said and we laugh softly. "You two should kiss!"Donnie said. "Donnie!"We yell as he went in. Yeah, he better run!

"Don't worry. I will kick his butt. Don't get too bored" I whisper then kissed his cheek. I ran after him and close the cover. "Initiating launch sequence," Donnie said then I punch him on the arm. He glares at me as I stick my tongue out. "Release umbilical"Donnie said. The cord fell off. 

"Umbilical release," Mikey said as they press some buttons. "Blowing ballast tanks," Donnie said as he pull down the wheel. "Dive dive dive" Mikey yelled. I chuckle as we drove out of the tunnel. It is so beautiful here. I took a photo. "This is very very cool," Mikey said. 

"Let's take a deeper look at that," Donnie said. We swam a bit lower and found a ship. "Wow. The S.S Putney" Mikey said as he read the ship's name. "The S.S Putney was an old whaler back at the turn of the century. When New York was the greatest seaport in the world" I said.

I look around and then saw something. I touch the ground and close my eyes. I need to do what I did in that lava. I focus on my spirit coming out of my body. I open my body and saw my body, curl up. Mikey looks up and stares at me. Can...can he see me? I float toward him. 

I place a finger on my lips, signaling him to be quiet. He nodded and I flew down. It is a car...but how is it driving...underwater? Also, why is it picking up trash? Could be a new plan to save the ocean? I don't think so since my friend would tell me. I follow them until I stop. 

No...way. What is this place? Atlantis? No...That is just a myth but then again myth means that it might be real or not. Someone's evil lair? No...Yes? Who knows. Ugh, I am going to get a headache for all this guessing. I felt someone shaking me. I felt a big pull. 

I let out a silent scream and I gasp. "Alison?"Donnie said. "What...what happens?"I said. "You fell asleep. Did you get any sleep last night?"He said as I slowly got back to my seat. "Yeah..." I said. We took a closer look at the building. "That's not Atlantis. It's junklantis" Mikey said.